Gay Origamists

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.

I am

a straight male
79%
a gay male
4%
a bisexual male
6%
a straight woman
9%
a gay woman
1%
a bisexual woman
2%

Total votes: 105

Metangas

Post by Metangas »

Gordigami, I would say it is at least to some degree appropriate as it is not directly INappropriate, and besides: This is the kitchen sink. This topic is more origami-related than most others in here.

Now to the topic, me still (unfortunately) being dragged through the uncertain hell that is puberty (I am 15 years old.), I can't say this with a 100% certainty, but I am 99% sure I am straight (and male, but that is 100% :P).

Oh, lastly, thank you for the summation of the laws regarding Libel Gordigami! May it serve as a warning to the unlikely few who might want to exploit topics such as this.
Poor student passing by!
gordigami

Gay origamists

Post by gordigami »

@ Metangas:

Any given topic is appropriate, until it is not ...
My intention was not to come across heavy-handed, but to remind folks that one is potentially responsible for their actions, even in a recreation type forum.
Most particularily, the comment about Satoshi Kamiya was uncalled for.
By the way, I am straight as well, but I really don't care for folks being bullied about, or for their reputations to be sullied.
Good luck with your youthful stages. It's an exciting time, frought with a bit of turmoil, but overall , an exciting journey into the future.
May I wish success to all who cope with the mountains & valleys of Life,
with all its peaks & depths, as well as Origami .
Metangas

Post by Metangas »

@Gordigami: I agree with you, I didn't intend to be heavy-handed as well, though I might have sounded like it (English is not my first language, and as such the tinted words may just slip my consciousness). I just wanted to state my opinion on the matter. :)

And yes, as most others has pointed out at this stage: Other people's orientation is none of our/your business. This topic is about our/your individual orientations in relation to the common (in some places at least) misconception that is the topic.
orislater
Buddha

Post by orislater »

frumious here thought i was gay O_O just to straighten this out. (no pun intended) im straight.
thats not even a pun is it? XD
my flickr tissue foil is for noobs! mc FTW!!!!