Roller Coaster fans?

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
fold-it-all

Post by fold-it-all »

I love roller coasters! I recently went to sea world, and they have my favorite, manta. It comes off as a regular roller coaster at first but instead of regular seats and all, it flips you onto your chest as if you're flying then takes off. :D
Laugh alone, and the world thinks you're an idiot.
FlyJay

Re: Roller Coaster fans?

Post by FlyJay »

I am also a roller coaster fan, I like riding on it even if I swear I will never repeat it again. My first roller coaster ride was the Blast Coaster, I am with my brother so the fear was not that much. Lately the new coasters are giving me creeps, they seem to be endless and keep on turning, I couldn't enjoy the ride. Commercial Playground Equipment
sjoecool1991

Post by sjoecool1991 »

Sorry if this seems like a bump, but it hasn't left the first page yet!

I am a huge fan of roller coasters, as I wrote a 14 page research paper on the history once a few years ago.

My favorites include The Intimidator 305, Volcano, Dominator, The Texas Giant, Kumba, Sheikra, Chang (now closed D:), etc...
JamesMunro

Post by JamesMunro »

I love roller coasters, I'm just not a fan of all the safety features. I feel far too secure and consequently I don't find them as scary anymore...

My old favourite was the Thunder Looper at Alton Towers, that thing felt like it could fall apart at any second and you we're only held in by a small bar across your lap despite it doing a full 50' loop. Awesome!
NoahRatcl

Post by NoahRatcl »

Absolutely! I am a thrill seeker at heart, and will go on any rollercoaster (except for the lame ones :D ).
Keep folding!
-Noah
My Flickr