Writing as a group

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.

is this a good idea

Poll ended at May 11th, 2011, 4:42 pm

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes: 9

phoenyx
Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere where I can fold undisturbed... I'm not telling you where!

Writing as a group

Post by phoenyx »

Hey everyone i just had an idea! you know how people post the word association game, well, why not have some thing like that but with a purpose. I was thinking we could write a story with some theme of origami...

Just write a paragraph or two... keep with the time setting.. unless you fold a time machine... and stay with the right point of view. please do not post anything but writing in between peoples sections.

I am not good at starting so i will let someone else do that... maybe we can write a book and get it published as a group under a pseudonym! :wink:
Take time to talk like a pirate today.
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

I done this a couple of times and it always endet in a mess. the main problem is, that there are too many jesters around that are trying to ruin an idea or even worse trying to be funny. not to speak about the untalented wannabe authors. the idea itself is good but it should be done with some people that know each other and are talented enough to do this.
and don't forget that english isn't the mother tongue of all people here, this also can be a huge barrier.
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

We actually had such a topic some time ago but since it only led to brutal massacres we deleted it in the end. It seems this Forum really isn't the right place for something like this.