favorite videogames

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
Alexfold

Re: favorite videogames

Post by Alexfold »

Well I'm gamer...or I used to be when I was younger :D I prefer playing old classic strategy games and economy simulations like Rome Total War, Age of Empires, Heroes of might and magic series, Warcraft 3 TFT, Travian, Europa Universalis, Tropic and similar games.

I don't like games when results depend on your clicking speed, reflexes and stuff like that...I prefer type of games in which planning and strategy are means to win.

Sometimes as well I play Mortal Kombat, Counter Strike, Wow...but that is just casually when I'm bored with my standard games :D
I'm origami enthusiast that run website as well, I reviewed several origami tutorials like these easy origami flowers and this awesome red origami dragon. I hope that I will learn a lot about origami on this forum and develop my skills :)
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

i like retrogames such As CAPCOM Pacman ,mortal kombat...and Donkey kong,boxing adventure on The old systems.....but the ps2/3 type games tend To be too sniper based .unless youre talking GTA and other Big adventure ones that let you explore
NeverCeaseToCrease
Forum Sensei

Post by NeverCeaseToCrease »

My favorite game Super Smash Brothers Brawl on the wii. At one point I had a goal to fold an origami model of every character in the game, but I think I only got two or three meh quality models before I gave up.
raden_pak_1217

Post by raden_pak_1217 »

Pokemon.
binky2819

Post by binky2819 »

Nowadays there's only 2 games I ever play, on an irregular basis, and those are Mario kart Double dash and Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 and 2, both for the gamecube. I salute anyone who has ever played phantasy star because that game is effing phenomenal.
My favorite game Super Smash Brothers Brawl on the wii. At one point I had a goal to fold an origami model of every character in the game, but I think I only got two or three meh quality models before I gave up.
My favorite character in both brawl and melee has always been Mr Game and watch. I think it would be the easiest to make a design of him :P
Check out all of my designs at my Flickr! https://www.flickr.com/photos/156771525@N03/
AdamHuckle

Post by AdamHuckle »

I was an addict of the strategic games like Empire Earth, Age of Mythology....those college days were for study and the nights were for gaming.
Kazukiroc

Post by Kazukiroc »

Alexfold wrote: October 23rd, 2016, 5:19 pm Well I'm gamer...or I used to be when I was younger :D I prefer playing old classic strategy games and economy simulations like Rome Total War, Age of Empires, Heroes of might and magic series, Warcraft 3 TFT, Travian, Europa Universalis, Tropic and similar games.

I don't like games when results depend on your clicking speed, reflexes and stuff like that...I prefer type of games in which planning and strategy are means to win.

Sometimes as well I play Mortal Kombat, Counter Strike, Wow...but that is just casually when I'm bored with my standard games :D
Oh, I played Rome Total War several times too but eventually switched to Valorant and Apex Legends :) as for the games where the result greatly depends on clicking speed reflexes etc., I always thought that was also a good indication of a gamer's level because there are lots of gamers all over the world but maybe about 1-2% of them are really good at speed clicking, my opinion :D
Here is the power!