favorite videogames

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
phillipcurl

Re: favorite videogames

Post by phillipcurl »

Oh lets see, I've been playing some Battlefield 3 lately, that game is pretty fun. Also been playing Black Ops 2, another good game (but very frustrating sometimes)
Other than that, I've been playing through some old Pokémon games.
I really need to get back into Origami :/
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
Kyle2952

Post by Kyle2952 »

phillip, when we played earlier today, i was so off my game xD i'm used to crysis, so my aim was off, and i couldn't get the sensitivity right. btw, you kill me enough with that shotgun? xD oh yeah, and about getting back into origami, i try to limit myself to 2 hours a day... its usually the same time everyday, too. that way, i have the whole afternoon to fold. :D
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/89546245@N05
Comments welcome!!
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

Just finished The last of us. One of the best games as far as story telling goes on Ps3. I've played my share of cod black ops 2 inbetween the great single player games. Games like skyrim and fallout have become my favorites. And I'm building a village with the simpsons tapped out on my mobile the last couple of months.
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

Kyle2952 wrote:phillip, when we played earlier today, i was so off my game xD i'm used to crysis, so my aim was off, and i couldn't get the sensitivity right. btw, you kill me enough with that shotgun? xD oh yeah, and about getting back into origami, i try to limit myself to 2 hours a day... its usually the same time everyday, too. that way, i have the whole afternoon to fold. :D
Hahaha, which one? I've been using the Remington and KSG to get them gold, I actually maxed out the remington in 2 days 0.o
But yea, I wasn't doing very well either. I didn't play for like 2 weeks, so my everything was off. I used to have a 2 KD, but it dropped to 1.71 since then :(
I've been folding a bit, but I'm just trying to get good at wet-folding again. So maybe like an hour or two a day just practicing simple models.
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

Hahaha, yes I've nearly got all shotguns gold in BO2 :D
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

I recently got both the sniperrifle and shotguns diamond camo. My gf actually likes the game. So we can play splitscreen online. She got pretty good with a shotgun and bouncing bettys (no need to aim:grin:)
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

My internet is too terrible to do splitscreen online :(
and haha, thats pretty funny. Whenever I don't play for a few weeks I have to use shotguns, because my aim is so terrible after that usually... I'll go like 10-8 and crap like that if I use anything else :c
Do you have an xbox or ps3?
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

I got a PS3.
Kyle2952

Post by Kyle2952 »

whats your username roodborst? i'll friend you. i'm working on diamond camo for shotguns.. i started on the submachine guns, and got gold on 2 or 3, then didn't play so i haven't bothered to continue with submachines cause my aim has been crap for days.
Comments welcome!!
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

SMG's and AR's are pretty damn hard. Only got 2 guns from each category (except SMG's and secondaries) gold, and the rest I just need like 2 or 3 more challenges or a few more headshots for.
Sadly, I probably can't play with either of you guys cause I live in the US. The party I play with (DW247) is practically all from Europe, and us three from the USA get horrendous lag when one of them is host. Anyways, if you get a chance roodborst, drop my a request on PSN. Username is phillipcurl3
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

Hey guys my username is roodborst. Obviously haha.
Kijjakarn

Post by Kijjakarn »

Mine so far is The Last of Us. A fantastic game worthy of more than 5 play throughs.
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Post by roodborst »

Yeah. The last of us was incredible. I was actually screaming at my screen that person x should not die. Never had that much immersion in a game
Kyle2952

Post by Kyle2952 »

Sounds like COD Ghosts is gonna have a pretty intense story.. You have a guard dog, Riley, that we are probably gonna fall in love with, then he will get killed. that's my bet.
Comments welcome!!
the modern einstein

Post by the modern einstein »

Biooooooshock. and Battlefield as well.