Hidden talent?

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
paladinNJ

Re: Hidden talent?

Post by paladinNJ »

I'm a pretty good Balloon Twister/Artist. I actually made Guy Fieri out of ballons and gave it to him. Google and you'll see it.
JamesOrigami490

Post by JamesOrigami490 »

I've found that if I pick up a new musical instrument, I can play it well after about five minutes of experimenting. I'm hoping to pursue some musical career when I'm older. :D
Hi! I'm James, in 7th grade, and an avid paperfolder/writer.
My imgur
My Website
Swapnil Das
Buddha

Post by Swapnil Das »

I'm also a good balloon twister myself! I can also speedsolve a 3x3 rubik's cube. I really like cubing! My record is 1:29 seconds. I'll get WAY Faster eventually. I'll post a video of my solving the cube. :D
We're all stories in the end.

My flickr Please visit and comment as much as you can!
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

used to be able to solves one below 45 but i stopped for a while and am only at 55 now... i can solve any rubiks cube from memory uo to a 7x7 and megaminx, along with several variants (shape shifters and such)
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
Swapnil Das
Buddha

Post by Swapnil Das »

Unfortunately, I have only just 3x3 speedcubes in my district as far as it goes. So far, no 4x4. Although I think there is a shop where they sell 4x4's...
We're all stories in the end.

My flickr Please visit and comment as much as you can!
EM origami

Post by EM origami »

I can move my scalp (watch a video of someone doing it on youtube), Play trombone, fold origami (duh), sort of cook, and maybey a little more inbetween. :P
- EM origami
Augustus Agamemnon

Post by Augustus Agamemnon »

I don't think that I'm good at anything simply because I keep changing my hobbies, so I can't improve in doing that hobby(not including origami, of course).
raden_pak_1217

Post by raden_pak_1217 »

I used to play piano, but then I quit 3 years ago.
I'd say I'm a good skier and golfer. I can go down double black diamonds and I shot 74 on a 6500-yard course, par 71. I also have perfect pitch. What happened to this forum? I think it's interesting.
NeverCeaseToCrease
Forum Sensei

Post by NeverCeaseToCrease »

Swapnil Das wrote:Unfortunately, I have only just 3x3 speedcubes in my district as far as it goes. So far, no 4x4. Although I think there is a shop where they sell 4x4's...
Yes! I too, am a speedcuber, but only for the 2x2 and 3x3. I have a 4x4 and 5x5 but they're not nearly as enjoyable. My best 2x2 time is 3 seconds and my best 3x3 time is 12.5 seconds.

I have taken 2 years of Spanish at school and I am almost fluent. I am struggling to learn Chinese.

I can juggle two balls in one hand and 3 balls in two hands. I am trying to learn 4 balls (two in each hand) but I am not ambidexterous. I am practicing by writing the alphabet with my left hand multiple times.

Also, I am relatively good at tennis and ping pong.
binky2819

Post by binky2819 »

There seems to be many speed cubers here :D I can solve a 3x3 in an average of 40-50 seconds, and my record is 34. (does that count as a speed cuber? probably not)

I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now and I pretty much only play metal music, lol
I also have a bass and keyboard but dont play them as often.

I've been able to speak both english and spanish basically my entire life, but I can't speak a word of any other language.

I taught myself to write with my left hand (I'm right handed) and I have 2 different handwritings with my right hand.

If I have to say something negative then I'm terrible at just about every sport ever invented :P
Check out all of my designs at my Flickr! https://www.flickr.com/photos/156771525@N03/