Hidden talent?

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
Menschenfeind

Re: Hidden talent?

Post by Menschenfeind »

phillipcurl wrote:I am ambidextrous likewise...
i don't really have another talent other than for some reason all asian girls at my school are in love with me...but that isn't a talent
Maybe you look like an anime character, or like a male asian idol...
lol

Hidden talent.. mmm I can cry whenever I want (I just have to wait 30 seconds and it's done)
I can... eh I'm not sure how to say it in english, but I can make my wrist "crack" whenever I want.

And... I can't remember if I have any other apart from those.
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

Menschenfeind wrote:
phillipcurl wrote:I am ambidextrous likewise...
i don't really have another talent other than for some reason all asian girls at my school are in love with me...but that isn't a talent
Maybe you look like an anime character, or like a male asian idol...
lol
lol, the only problem is, i'm italian o.o
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
Axel´s Origami

Post by Axel´s Origami »

DragonFold wrote:I'm good at drawing anime and cosplaying :mrgreen:
:lol: I think I should cosplay Konan from naruto

I know this guy, that every times I show him somthing I folded he just says I suck at folding compared to Conan.
Mokumegane

Post by Mokumegane »

I can curl my upper lip into the tip of my nose- I mean... I seem to be good at learning things and I do all sorts of arts and crafts. I can also figure out other latin-based languages when they're written, typed, printed, etc... even though I really only know English. When I was a teenager, I'd fix my cars and that all stemmed from not wanting to chuck money at some mechanic just so they'd break it more... I don't right now, though, due to physical limitations. The sad thing about this... I still know more about cars than about seventy-five or so percent of the world, I swear. Lol, I start talking gear ratio and people give me this look like I'm speaking a different language and I've grown three extra heads on my shoulders!
Axel´s Origami

Post by Axel´s Origami »

Mokumegane wrote:I can curl my upper lip into the tip of my nose- I mean... I seem to be good at learning things and I do all sorts of arts and crafts. I can also figure out other latin-based languages when they're written, typed, printed, etc... even though I really only know English. When I was a teenager, I'd fix my cars and that all stemmed from not wanting to chuck money at some mechanic just so they'd break it more... I don't right now, though, due to physical limitations. The sad thing about this... I still know more about cars than about seventy-five or so percent of the world, I swear. Lol, I start talking gear ratio and people give me this look like I'm speaking a different language and I've grown three extra heads on my shoulders!
Dude, you can fix cars, fold stuff, play a ton of instruments, figure out languages, is there anything you can't do?
Menschenfeind

Post by Menschenfeind »

Axel´s Origami wrote: Dude, you can fix cars, fold stuff, play a ton of instruments, figure out languages, is there anything you can't do?
Speak chilean spanish fluently?
Mokumegane

Post by Mokumegane »

Menschenfeind wrote:
Axel´s Origami wrote: Dude, you can fix cars, fold stuff, play a ton of instruments, figure out languages, is there anything you can't do?
Speak chilean spanish fluently?
Correct. lol... Give me time and let me find the resources and I can probably get there, though. That's still a Latin-based language, so it'll be easier than the Asian ones for sure. Oh man, my best friend from high school knows a lady who can speak over ten languages :shock: Some are rather rare or at least not well-known. As for being able to do a lot, I just tell myself I can do anything I put my mind to, then try and practice. I went to college in the middle of high school, so intellect might be helping with that and might not. Another thing that helped with learning things is that I had to do so much by myself for one reason or another. Take a car to a mechanic and have the driveline fall out of it three times because of the mechanic and I bet you'll start trying to fix it yourself, too! Yeah, I sucked when I started fixing my car. I nearly cut my finger off once, got one finger stuck on the fly wheel and when I pulled it off... yeah, wasn't pretty. I still have the scar from the second one lol. Heck, I still have the scars from the eleven foot burmese python that bit me, too...
Menschenfeind

Post by Menschenfeind »

Oh, yo solamente sé español e inglés.

Just that, but I would love to learn german and japanese.
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

i can speak spanish also but my grammar is horrid.
I thought that speak was "habla", (yo habla espanol e ingles) i told you me grammar was horrible. but since you speak a different dialect than me i guess that changes it. (i speak good ol' mexican spanish)
i have a vietnamese friend that could teach me Vietnamese but i really don't know what use that language would be otherwise than talking to my vietnamese friends.
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
Trouble
Forum Sensei

Post by Trouble »

i can speak fluent german and english. i can also interlock mty finges like im trying to crack my fingers and my elbows touch
Samonthepiano

Post by Samonthepiano »

I got to diploma in Piano Performance in two years and am studying a bachelors course now! :)
Never,ever lose against yourself.

Striving to make a difference one foot step at a time. I am Sam.
likeaboss

Post by likeaboss »

Trombone period
Axel´s Origami

Post by Axel´s Origami »

I have the ability to sum up any event or person in less than 3 sentences.
I also have the fluffiest hair in the world.
Fearless Gt

Post by Fearless Gt »

My Hidden Talent

JWorigamist

Post by JWorigamist »

I can make neat stop motion animations. I can also juggle 3 balls and then juggle 2 in one hand and do some other neat things with it.
Ouch! Are you okay? Well...let's see.. advanced box-pleating techniques, Satoshi Kamiya, yeah I'm good. If you fall down nine times get up ten times.