I need portraits!

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
steingar

I need portraits!

Post by steingar »

I am in the process of writing a third book of paper airplanes, and I need some portraits for the biographies I am writing. I've seen some artwork on this site that looked pretty good (pretty good meaning better than anything my lame self could do).

So I give a different sort of challenge. Give me portraits. I will have the same artist do them throughout, I'll need a total of 6. The bad news is I'm not paying anything, but you do get your name on the inside jacket cover and a very nice thing to put on your resume (assuming I get published, but this is book 3, and book one has sold enough that the publishers bought book 2 with little negotiation).

If you will, go ahead and do one for Geraldine "Jerry" Mock, the first woman to circumnavigate the world in an airplane. I'm looking for the face mostly (as opposed to a full length portrait). There are plenty of photos of her on the net, so finding one shouldn't be a problem. I need my portraits in a standard format, at least 3 inches by 5 inches at 400 dpi, black and white or color, you choose. Please, no copyright protected work, artwork needs to be original.

I'll figure out which I like best and let everyone know. Thanks in advance.
likeaboss

Re: I need portraits!

Post by likeaboss »

Whos Jerry Mock?
steingar

Re: I need portraits!

Post by steingar »

Jerrie Mock was the first woman pilot to circumnavigate the globe in an aircraft. This thread is now useless, I've done all the portraiture myself with my own pathetic skills.