Stop Motion Origami

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
dotchnoy

Re: Stop Motion Origami

Post by dotchnoy »

Hi all, here is my newest video, Stop Motion Origami Mouse.
While making this video, I made few mistakes because of poor planning (you can see it in the video). However, I decided to keep going on because the paper used for this model was really good and I couldn't find any paper better than this one. For the model, overall I am happy with the end result especially the ear part (which I have to make it round)and the paper used for this model (I think the color of the paper is really great for this model). I think that's all I can say for this video, I hope you all enjoy this one.
dotchnoy

Post by dotchnoy »

Simple origami models are the best aren't they? They are beautiful and easy to fold like this origami piano. To be honest, I enjoyed making the stop motion animation of this model because it is so simple and didn't give me headache (no reverse fold, no need to turn over the paper, etc) :D . One more thing, if you guys have any idea of which origami model you want to see in my next video, just comment below. Thanks :wink:
dotchnoy

Post by dotchnoy »

Look at the paper on the table!!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's superman!!
Actually it's an origami bird.

Hi everybody, here is my newest video. For some parts of this video, I tried to make the movement smoother by adding pictures used for the animation. However adding pictures makes the movement looks a bit too slow, so I'm still considering if I want to continue this way for my next video. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this one, thanks.
dotchnoy

Post by dotchnoy »

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I last posted on this forum. Right now, I'm a bit busy so, I might not be able to make videos frequently like I used to. Anyway, here is my newest video, Stop Motion Origami Lotus Flower. This model is the hardest to fold so far. First, I used kami paper to fold this model and it turned out that the paper is too thick, which made the paper movement at some parts of this video aren't really smooth, and to fold this model you have to do a lot of outside reverse folds (I forgot the name of the folds, it's either this one or petal fold) which could easily tear the paper. So, before making this video, I have to find the most harmless method to do those folds. Final words, I am really happy with this one and props to my brother for making such a good music for this video (I really like the music in this one). So, even if you don't like the video, I'm sure you'll like the music.
dotchnoy

Post by dotchnoy »

Hi everyone, here is my newest video

Happy to be back!! I hope you all enjoy this one. This model is quite easy to fold and final result looks good. For my next video I'm planning to do something different, maybe folding my own design or a more complex traditional model.