FearlessFlourish Origami

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
FearlessFlourish

FearlessFlourish Origami

Post by FearlessFlourish »

Hey everyone!

Long time user of the origami forum but since i forgot the password to my previous account and couldn't remember which email to use to reset it (tried lots!) now i think its best to start from scratch!

My name is Grant, also known as FearlessFlourish. Been folding for exactly 10 years, this november is my 10 year anniversary of folding and so happy that I'm still doing it to this day :D.

I don't think there is anything more special than creating something so unique from a single square of paper.

Il be sharing lots of model pictures aswelll as paper aswell!

Happy folding fellow folders.
Baltorigamist

Re: FearlessFlourish Origami

Post by Baltorigamist »

Welcome back!
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
FearlessFlourish

Re: FearlessFlourish Origami

Post by FearlessFlourish »

Turtle by Jang Yong Ik

First thing first, took me forever to figure out how to embed/attach a image, been trying for the past hour to get it to pop up every time i hit preview haha

I guess il start of with my most recent post, I had made this model over 2 years ago. At the time i had been looking for a turtle design but out of all the ones i saw, this captured my attention the most simply due to its unique "cartoonish" look yet simplicity from the folds by others.

This is one of those unique designs that are very lifelike with minimal steps, a very enjoyable sequence and paired a multicoloured sheet of any colour, will net you a really cool looking model in the end!