A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
greencube07

Re: Greencube's Gallery

Post by greencube07 »

ImageLion(ver.lecture) by Hyun Seok Kang, Flickr에서

Panthera leo
​Paper : 1m x 1m Kraft Paper
​Base : Blintzed Frog Base

I was way too busy doing all those stuffs and finally got myself a break time so I am uploading some designs that I have worked on.
This one is a refold of my old design lion, changed some ratio and simplified for the lecture on this year Japan Convention class.
This model will be taught as a class in this year 23rd Japan Tanteidan Convention. If you want to fold it, please come by my class and take it! Hope to see you guys all :)
greencube07

Post by greencube07 »

ImageSlowpoke (Pokémon) by Hyun Seok Kang, Flickr에서

Slowpoke (ヤドン Yadon)

Paper : 1m x 1m Kraft Paper
​Designed % Folded by Me
Diagram/CP : Y/Y
​Originial Pokemon Pic : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Slowpoke_

I was way too busy doing all those stuffs and finally got myself a break time so I am uploading some designs that I have worked on.
Since this year is 20th anniversary of Pokemon series, as by me - one of the people who watched the first anime series of Pokemon when age of kid, I look forward to watch the new movie coming out(well, it already came out in Japan though) that takes a look at the same story of the first anime series.
And for celebrating the anniversary, I've been working on some pokemon designs and this is one of them. I firstly designed and folded Yadoran(Slowbro), but it didn't seem appropriate for the lecture, so I down-graded the structure and made it into Yadon(Slowpoke). I will be displaying both the Yadon and Yadoran on the day of convention.
This model will be taught as a class in this year 23rd Japan Tanteidan Convention. If you want to fold it, please come by my class and take it! Hope to see you guys all :)
greencube07

Post by greencube07 »

ImageGrand Piano ver.1.0 by Hyun Seok Kang, Flickr에서

ImageGrand Piano ver.1.0 by Hyun Seok Kang, Flickr에서

Grand piano ver.1.0
Designed&Folded by me
I haven't seen lot of people folding piano with the keys, so I wanted to fold out a grand piano that has bunch of keys in it but I had to send it out on a competition and the the submission had a size limit, which eventually made me not to do the key parts.
The structure itself can put lots of piano keys there so I'll probably work on the next version of this model with that.
Though a friend of mine told me that without the keys would just be fine, I still want to do it anyway so better luck with the next one for me.. :)
Hope you guys like it!
greencube07

Post by greencube07 »

ImageSilk Moth by Hyun Seok Kang, Flickr에서

Silk Moth
Designed & Folded by me
from bird base
Usually we don't use bird base, or other 22.5 degree design techniques to fold out insects 'cause it's way much easier and efficient to fold out insects in box-pleat, and I had never tried so hard to fold out insects in any way 'cause it was always too hard for me.
Few days ago, I found this cute insect during googling, got an idea on my head and tried folding it.
I believe that only one person on somewhere out there folded silk moth, but I don't know who it is and I don't even know this rememberence is correct at all, but anyway, I found it cute so I designed one myself.
When you search for origami moth on google, you'll easily find luna moth design by Jason Ku, and I really got inspired by his design and that might have helped me out during the designing and folding process.
I wanted the design to be the same color or the real one and tried to keep it thin, but the result shows that a little bit smaller and thicker paper would have been better off..:P
Hope you guys like it :D
p.s More pics on my flickr
sanepunk

Post by sanepunk »

Woooow all the work done is amazing , very talented people around, my nephews tried all this 👍
Leo_Opolain

Post by Leo_Opolain »

This work is amazing! Very beautful and ecotic :o Could you share more photos?
I am glad to be here :D
greencube07 wrote: December 7th, 2013, 4:20 am Thanks,James!
Another model.

Flickr에서 green cube님의 飛龍

飛龍
Designed and Folded by greencube(me)

More pictures on my flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/95668554@N06/
Origami lover
Leopoldo http://www.worktime.com/
greencube07

Post by greencube07 »

ImageFlying Dorcus hopei by Hyun Seok Kang, Flickr에서

Late upload of Flying Dorcus Hopei