Some my works

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
JeossMayhem
Forum Sensei

Post by JeossMayhem »

Alright, I'm done with this discussion. We should just make a new thread for it. martinr is probably wondering what the hell happened to his thread... :?
martinr

Post by martinr »

OK people.
But the model is copyrighted.
You can´t give instructions for other peoples work just because you made the photos. The Spider is by Hektor Rojas, so all rights for this model belong to him.
i was understand this. Maybe i dont understand rules and regulations or what is copyright. Site admin was deleted thread with instructions. Your site, your rules.
but we could have separate subforums just for non-English speakers

I can"t agree with you. From my country i find here only me. If i dont understand english its my problem.
English is one of the easiest languages to learn

If i dont speak english i"m stupid? I learned in school russian - before i must be. I never learned english in school. My english is from films, computer manuals and from dic. Yes, my english is horrible for this reason. 8). Conjugate in my language - 3 options, in english 12 options. Its horror. English word order for me dont have any logic. Worse is only hungary language.
Last edited by martinr on February 13th, 2011, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finward

Post by Finward »

martinr wrote:
English is one of the easiest languages to learn

If i dont speak english i"m stupid? I learned in school russian - before i must be. I never learned english in school. My english is from films, computer manuals and from dic. Yes, my english is horrible for this reason. 8). Conjugate in my language - 3 options, in english 12 options. Its horror. English word order for me dont have any logic. Worse is only hungary language.
English is a good language, in spanish we have three verb modes, each one with five times, each one with six conjugations, and each verb has its own way to behave... thanks god i can speak it since i was very very very young. :D
martinr

Post by martinr »

Jonnycakes
Buddha

Post by Jonnycakes »

Is that the rose brooch from The New Origami? Nicely done-I love that model.
martinr

Post by martinr »

Yes this model name is "rose brooch" i find video instructions on YouTube.