kareshi

A forum to exhibit your Origami work.
kareshi

Re: Original Works of Daniel Brown (Kareshi)

Post by kareshi »

Aside: I've already discussed my Grand Piano design, but I think one of my favorite things about being an origami artist is the ability to produce attractive and meaningful gifts that people can't get elsewhere. So when my piano students played in their first piano recital last December, they each got a golden piano as a trophy!
insanecrane

Re: Original Works of Daniel Brown (Kareshi)

Post by insanecrane »

Those are so pretty. Now I wish I could play the piano and get one of those. Do you have a folding diagram(? is that the right term?) of those posted somewhere, or is it top secret? What "level" of expertise does it take to make those? I'm a total rookie at origami, but I can put it on my to-do list :D
kareshi

Re: kareshi

Post by kareshi »

I've completed the diagrams to my Spine Dragon and they are available at origamiusa.org!
http://origamiusa.org/catalog/products/spine-dragon-pdf

Tahaorigami

Post by Tahaorigami »

Great models! I like your works a lot. The mummy and the Zombie are the best. :D
origamipete
Forum Sensei

Post by origamipete »

great models indeed!
A Mediocre Origamist

ryujin lessons

Post by A Mediocre Origamist »

i know this might be a pretty long time after the last post in this thread, but i hope that daniel still checks this thread. My name is pratap, i'm from india and want to be your student for making the ryujin. i heard some time ago that you take students who you think are worthy. i have made many complex models such as the ancient dragon, phoenix, bahamut, and even a ryujin 1.2. please consider my request.i am ready to devote lots of time every day for your lessons, and patience should be no problem, even if it takes more than a year.

thanking you,
sincerely,
Pratap
noneuclidean

Post by noneuclidean »

mr. brown hasn't checked the forum since march...
but in case he does see this: i'd like the lessons too
here's some examples of my work: https://www.reddit.com/user/noneuclidean_/?sort=top