Win autographed diagrams and a model from me!

Friendly design and folding competitions.
phillipcurl

Win autographed diagrams and a model from me!

Post by phillipcurl »

Alright, so I had this idea to hold a giveaway on my flickr account for autographed diagrams of my Praying mantis (unreleased. thanks Justin Nachsin for helping me draw the completed model!), along with the original folded model, and 5 other diagrams and crease patterns of mine. Also, the winner gets to choose a model of their choice from my flickr account for me to either refold for them, or send them the original model.
I know I'm not an extremely famous artist like Kamiya or anything, but I still threw the idea out there and the photo on flickr got like 7 favorites within a few hours - I said 5 favorites to hold the contest. Hopefully more people will participate, as I think the prize for winning is pretty cool :)

So the contest is really simple. I'll post a photo up sometime this week, and you can comment on it UP TO 2 times. I'll generate a random number between one and the final number of comments using a PHP script, and the person whose number gets generated wins. Also, if you favorite it, that is one extra chance.
So if you haven't already, go follow me on flickr and check back every day this next week for the contest. It will run for 3 days.

Thanks guys! Leave a reply saying what you think of is contest, if i should change anything, et cetera.
Phillip
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
Benlewisorigami

Re: Win autographed diagrams and a model from me!

Post by Benlewisorigami »

Cool man. You already know how I feel about it :D i'm game
I would rather fail trying than fail without trying....

My flickr :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/89213771@N06/