Monthly Design Challenge November 2019

Friendly design and folding competitions.
SteveDC

Re: Monthly Design Challenge November 2019

Post by SteveDC »

JAPC wrote:Hi guys!

In first place I have to choose SteveDC´s mask 'let it rain'... This is such an expressive model that caught immediately my attention...

So this is my decision for this challenge....Congratulations once again to everyone :D :D

Oh wow, thanks! This is really an honor for me as I'm just starting out designing. Fun incentive. I'd like to thank Dáša again for the challenge and bringing it to attention outside of the forum.

As for the next challenge a 1 and a half month challenge seems nice, but I'm new here so I'll leave it up to the veterans.
Gerardo
Buddha

Post by Gerardo »

Yours was also the one I liked the most. And I think you have a good idea for the duration of the following challenge.
My awesome website: https://www.neorigami.com
and Instagram account: https://instagram.com/NeorigamiCom
NeverCeaseToCrease
Forum Sensei

Post by NeverCeaseToCrease »

I agree with Tankoda, we should do a super challenge, and I like the idea of community voting. I believe that since it would be JAPC's turn to choose a topic, JAPC can propose the potential topics and everybody votes?
Tankoda

Post by Tankoda »

Cool, lets do it! Maybe he presents 4 topics? 3 probably not enough variety, 5 probably we wouldn't have enough voters. We need to do it quick though.... If we allow a week for voting, that's only a 1.5 month challenge.

Could just do anything goes...
JAPC

Post by JAPC »

Ok then...

I'll open a new challenge with 5 topics for you guys to choose one :)