ODT8: Logan vs Crease -- Theme: Easter

Friendly design and folding competitions.

ODT8: Logan vs Crease -- Theme: Easter

Postby NeverCeaseToCrease » March 20th, 2020, 7:59 pm

So, are we gonna make threads for all of the duels for posting submissions and voting and stuff?

Also, I have a question: are we allowed to use rectangles? I suppose it can vary between matches, so for this one Grace and Undertrox can decide.
NeverCeaseToCrease

Re: ODT8: Logan vs Crease -- Theme: Easter

Postby Grace159 » March 21st, 2020, 4:17 am

The rules I would have selected would be:: One sheet of paper, no cuts or glue any shape is fine.

However this can be a discussion between you and Logan as I think the theme alone is enough to avoid favouring one person over another.
Grace159

Postby Folderp » March 24th, 2020, 12:28 am

Okay, can we get Logan to confirm he's seen this, then once he does you guys have a month to design your model.
My flickr
I wish I had me some mc
Folderp

Postby loganorigami » March 24th, 2020, 4:22 pm

Can confirm that I've now seen this and will begin designing my my model, as for rules I'm happy with you to use any regular polygon (square, rectangle, pentagon, triangle etc.) and no cuts, when it comes to glue I'd like to keep the option open of using methyl cellulose for shaping but can be flexible on this if you'd prefer. I'm also happy to allow multiple sheets for modular designs, but they'd have to be the same size and shape of paper and not use glue to hold them together. Look forward to seeing what you come up with, good luck!
"the first step towards failure is trying"

my flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/65884349@N03/
loganorigami

Return to Origami Challenges