Monthly Folding Challenge - December 2007

Friendly design and folding competitions.
qtrollip
Forum Sensei

Post by qtrollip »

Or extended hangover....
quesoonfire

Post by quesoonfire »

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. I just got back from a place that doesn't have internet access. So, straight to the point....
The designs this month were both creative and well folded. It was hard to pick the top three winners, but I finally have. So here it goes.....

In 3rd place comes Daydreamer with his statue of Clare and Teresa model. The design represents unity quite well and looks good. It is hard to make a model with two figures and daydreamer did it well.

and in 2nd place comes Cupcake with his Lightning bolt design, which represents anger of the skies. The model is clever, simple, and well folded.

And now the moment weve all been waiting for!! In first place, comes............ Adamschen with his Fallen Angel design. His model achieves elegance and complexity, a hard combination when designing origami. Congratulations!

Now I will post the January design challenge. Adamschen and myself cannot win. p.s. Qtrollip: I dont drink!! :)
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Congratulations, adams :D
quesoonfire, why did you spell it as one word (adamschen)? Just curious
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
quesoonfire

Post by quesoonfire »

hmm... I'm not sure.
adams chen

Post by adams chen »

Oh, Thank you very much! I'm very happy because I won December challenge. I will try my best for other contests! ^__^ Thanks everybody!
Virgo Shaka
Gadi Vishne

Post by Gadi Vishne »

adams chen wrote:... I will try my best for other contests! ...
If that wasn't your best, I'm afraid to imagine how the next models will look like.
I can't even count the number of times I looked at the picture. I showed it to persons around me more than once.

Congratulations
Gadi V.
My Origami Site: www.origadi.com
adams chen

Post by adams chen »

:oops: Oh, thank you! :oops:

I've already folded another fallen angel with doing some parts. I will post soon and with the CP of the head! ^__^
Virgo Shaka