Looking to buy sheets of single/double/foiled MC tissue

General discussion area for learning about paper, and the different types available.
Vestboy_Myst

Looking to buy sheets of single/double/foiled MC tissue

Post by Vestboy_Myst »

To those looking to make some extra money before the holiday season, I'd like to commission some single/double tissue sheets from an experienced individual. I've made several sheets myself for test folding, but I'm never satisfied with how they turn out. For the final models I'd really want the paper to be well made. This will also give me a chance to observe how my homemade sheets stand up to a more professionally done MC treatment.

If anyone is willing to negotiate a deal or can point me to someone who would be interested, I'd be very appreciative. I can give more details if you ask, but it would be about 10 sheets of various sizes (35-50cm sqs) and ranging from single to duo to foil sandwiches, each with a specific model in mind. Thanks in advance.
Foldtastic

Re: Looking to buy sheets of single/double/foiled MC tissue

Post by Foldtastic »

Not sure who, but someone sells some nice ones at ousa every year.
TootyFruty

Re: Looking to buy sheets of single/double/foiled MC tissue

Post by TootyFruty »

Vestboy_Myst wrote:To those looking to make some extra money before the holiday season, I'd like to commission some single/double tissue sheets from an experienced individual. I've made several sheets myself for test folding, but I'm never satisfied with how they turn out. For the final models I'd really want the paper to be well made. This will also give me a chance to observe how my homemade sheets stand up to a more professionally done MC treatment.

If anyone is willing to negotiate a deal or can point me to someone who would be interested, I'd be very appreciative. I can give more details if you ask, but it would be about 10 sheets of various sizes (35-50cm sqs) and ranging from single to duo to foil sandwiches, each with a specific model in mind. Thanks in advance.
why dont you buy from origami-shop?