Daiso 55cm kami

General discussion area for learning about paper, and the different types available.
NeverCeaseToCrease
Forum Sensei

Daiso 55cm kami

Post by NeverCeaseToCrease »

Hey everybody,

A few years ago my parents bought me a few packs of 55cm kami from a Japanese dollar store type shop called Daiso. Those packs of large and colored paper carried me for quite a few years, but now that I'm almost out, I would like to buy more. The problem is though that Daiso stopped selling such large paper.

However, according to one of the workers, I would be able to order it if I could get the skew number. Does anybody happen to have the number, a picture of the barcode, or a place I can get such large and colored paper?
CassiusAuratus7

Re: Daiso 55cm kami

Post by CassiusAuratus7 »

Hmm..I do have a 10-sheet pack of kami from a daiso store in Malaysia...the barcode number is 4997642073478...good luck finding it!
Baltorigamist

Post by Baltorigamist »

Certain art stores in the US (e.g. Pat Catan's) sell rolls of colored bond paper that are 4' wide and 12' (?) long. It's closer to copy paper in consistency, but the large size might counteract that.
They're fairly cheap if I recall, so you could try that as a substitute for the time being.
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
Tankoda

Post by Tankoda »

Actually yeah. They still sell it where I am.
50 cm though.
4 997642 073478
I can get a pic of the barcode if you need that
Tankoda

Post by Tankoda »

Just noticed that's the same as CassiusAuratus7's