Alternative for Agua Papel

General discussion area for learning about paper, and the different types available.
FishHat

Alternative for Agua Papel

Post by FishHat »

Hello!
For a while as I was doing origami, I didn't have a good paper to use, and resorted to using tissue paper. Eventually, I discovered Agua Papel on Origami Shop. This paper was perfect, as it came in packs of 15, and had a wide variety of colors and thicknesses. However, the product shows up as unavailable on the website. Does anyone know why this happened, and any alternative good paper that comes in packs of different sizes and colors? Thanks! :D
origami_8
Administrator

Re: Alternative for Agua Papel

Post by origami_8 »

Never tried the paper but for me it shows up as available on Origami shop: https://www.origami-shop.com/en/agua-pa ... -3287.html
FishHat

Post by FishHat »

It seems to show up on the normal shop, but not on the US branch. I'm thinking about trying to make double tissue and least MC treated single tissue if Agua Papel doesn't come back into stock.
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

The paper is wonderful. A new batch is being produced as we speak. It should be available by September depending on when the coronavirus measures will allow the shipment.