Gothic Lolita and Kokeshi dolls

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
araknoid

Gothic Lolita and Kokeshi dolls

Post by araknoid »

There are some Gothic Lolita like origami around. Anyone has info?

I now know mercury lampe and suigintou, but I guess other models could fall in the category. And years ago I was told that in Japan the rave culture took a Kokeshi flavour, giving birth to a sci-fi fashion style.

Maybe it's not true, maybe I got the name wrong, but I'm sure I've seen neon painted faces with bright and acid colours in pictures and magazines. So I thought: has this been folded?

thanks
:)
Fnord
Andre-4

Re: Gothic Lolita and Kokeshi dolls

Post by Andre-4 »

not sure how many when you wrote this post but more are sticking to their art and being more transparent about their interests and understanding .I mean not all boys like bugs dinosaurs and dogs .
Having said that theres some amazing models from people that post mostly on twitter or in Facebook groups .
i discovered them after Origami.me.com started doing top ten best lists .I followed on Flickr and followed their favourites and those who commented .Did the same on the other sites soon youll get to look through their friends lists of fellow folders . It doesn't take long only be careful on IG adding more than 40 in say 5 minutes you might get locked off for spamming