Origami campfire?

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
adamdust

Origami campfire?

Post by adamdust »

I've been searching the database for any models of a campfire. all i come up with is a bonfire model by Ichiro Kinoshita in BOS Magazine 235 December 2005. So i am curious if anyone has access to this magazine and can share a picture of the bonfire or folding steps for it. meanwhile i'm trying to make one out for myself which may be difficult since i've never really created a single thing intentionally (or recognizeably).the magazine is currently not available in the archives of the website.

unless anyone else knows of another campire model, something with logs and flames towering over?
Adam Dust
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Please don´t ask for copyrighted material on this board.

At the moment I can´t remember having seen an origami campfire that far, sorry.
rockmanex6

Post by rockmanex6 »

I try make, but not releas
adamdust

Post by adamdust »

hmm, maybe i phrased this improperly. and i don't understand. the BOS website has their own databse of publications. if it is eventually to be posted there, why can't i ask in advance here? and, is not practically every model in discussion on this forum copyrighted material?
i guess i'm confused. and a tad embarassed by being swiftly shut down.
Adam Dust
adamdust

Post by adamdust »

ok yes, i see my error, after further review of Forum rules and regulations.
i asked for some diagrams, despite whether they truly exist or not: this was the offense.
Adam Dust
Friet

Post by Friet »

The thing you did wrong was asking pictures of a BOS magazine issue despite it being copyrighted.

Anyways, back on topic, I've never seen an origami campfire before. Are you looking for a single-piece model or not? (A multi-piece campfire would be quite easy to make I think)