Kind Attn: Frydrych (Origami Snapology)

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
akshu

Kind Attn: Frydrych (Origami Snapology)

Post by akshu »

Hi All,

I have all the pieces ready for this model, the EGG, but need help with the LAYOUT. Where do the 2 square shapes go? I am looking for help from anyone who has made this....especially "Frydrych" as I am trying to make the exact one on your amazing website. Also, what paper did you use to make these? Construction paper or any other?

http://gregorigami.art.pl/index.php?akc ... ery&obr=94

I looked on the Haligami site and it only has instructions on how to make and join the units. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
klickme

Post by klickme »

there ist an link for an diagram on the site, but i couldn't found this. could you helb me please?
akshu

Origami Snapology

Post by akshu »

Hi

Please try this link below....:)

http://www.origami.friko.pl/snapologia/ ... ologia.php

There may be some pop-up windows, but once you close them, you can see the instructions.

Bye,
Frydrych

Post by Frydrych »

I've already fixed the link to diagram. Thanks!

The polygons layout is the same as in this model
but in the snapology version hexagons are devided into triangles. Maybe it will be easier to figure out the layout from this one. Two square units are placed on two opposite ends of the egg.

I used 120gsm "Stardream" metallic paper. For the snapology egg the colours are bronze, cooper and antique gold.

I bought this paper in a papershop in Cracow(Poland). But after I had made a google search I found an online shop which seems to keep the same paper.

Hope that helps,
Greg
Greg, Grzegorz actually, but try to pronounce it
akshu

Thank you!

Post by akshu »

Thanks for your help! I am sure I can finish the assembly in a day now.

Wow! This other model is really so exquisite. You have magic hands and the colour choices you make to fold your models is awesome. I wish you good luck and will of course watch out for more of you masterpieces like the most recent Spiral Star!!! :lol:

Thanks and regards,