Joseph Wu: Sus Scrofa

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
rockmanex6

Post by rockmanex6 »

? why I taught it your favorite

two-off
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

Because I said so. Because it's my choice.
Yes, I am that Joseph Wu. Not that it really matters. And please call me Joseph or Joe. "Mr. Wu" is my dad. :)
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

Ondrej.Cibulka wrote:If community contains the author I can contact directly author. Or not? Why? He do not want to help me? Why?
OK I know -- I am very naive but that is me. :wink:
Wolf is right about this one. Yes, I'm available for you to contact. But I do get many requests and I can't answer them all. Usually, requests for instructions are ignored because they take up too much time that I can't afford to spend. Like you, I'm a new dad, so my time is much more limited these days.
Yes, I am that Joseph Wu. Not that it really matters. And please call me Joseph or Joe. "Mr. Wu" is my dad. :)
rockmanex6

Post by rockmanex6 »

you see, you see "I said so line" it is just sample, like many what I say you see Origami it is Not nice alway, other time it can be shellfish! viewtopic.php?t=1339
it ok I dont care this creaton (it wont possible so no matters), must of his stuff Bad. Other helpful nice too.

For other, you can think the Charle line that he said it is sad "If origami model Not share, It die"

cu Rock n robot :o
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

:roll:
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

wolf wrote:
Ondrej.Cibulka wrote: This is the point to which I absolutely cannot understand. Why not? Why permission? What? :shock:
One of which is that, anything put up on the web will inevitably get stolen and sold at some point...
I am sorry for my fatheadedness but as I said I am very naive, so I do not expect any possible doing in such way.
Ondrej Cibulka Origami, www.origamido.cz
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Joseph Wu wrote:Oh, and, yes, I retain all rights to my designs and I protect those rights vigorously. Please do not publish ANY instructions for my designs without my permission. Thanks.
As I said in previous post, it is impossible for me to publish or share diagram of sus scrofa anywhere. I will send you at first.
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Joseph Wu wrote: Note that what you have done results in a colour change on the tail. You can rearrange the layers to prevent the colour change.
Yes, this question is very important, it is not visible from photos, and I wanted to post it. Thank you for answer it alone -- tail is not color changed. OK
Joseph Wu wrote: Wolf is quite right: diagramming the leg formation would be VERY frustrating (I hesitate to say impossible). The finishing steps are actually easier to diagram.
I am ready to find picture or picture sequence and description of those steps. I am physicist and teacher and I suppose I will do it.
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Joseph Wu wrote: Like you, I'm a new dad, so my time is much more limited these days.
Really??!! Congratulations! I suppose you are very happy, as me. :D
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Joseph Wu wrote: I haven't folded the boar in more than 2 years. I don't remember all of the steps.
This is one possibility which I supposed...
Joseph Wu wrote: I'm glad you like the resulting model, Ondrej, but I'd be happier if it inspired you to design your own boar than if you were able to duplicate it perfectly.
I am sorry I am not a creator. I tried something and bristle-way is wide-use but I am affraid it is not possible to create something nice. It is conected to my "philosophy". I feel that I am not so talented for creating and if I can see many perfect model why I need to want to create something similar but much worse? No I will fold existing models but perfectly. I hope you and other people can understand me. I do not want to create "at any rate".
Joseph Wu wrote: After I finish reverse-engineering my own design, I'll do my best to answer your questions. Until I finish, I don't remember it well enough to do so.
I am very thank you for your effort and goodwill. I hope I did not "verbaly hurt" you any way.
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

And last thing: You told about ANY instructions. Is sharing of my photos in this thread OK? It should be considered to be instructions, isn't it? :?
Friet

Post by Friet »

If you want to add anything to your last post, just edit it instead of posting five more messages :/
rokonacdc

Post by rokonacdc »

well his messages dont all really go together and you should tell him where the button is and it is on the top right hand corner of your post
Brendan
Life is too short to be serious, laugh it up.
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

Ondrej.Cibulka wrote:And last thing: You told about ANY instructions. Is sharing of my photos in this thread OK? It should be considered to be instructions, isn't it? :?
It's okay. If it had bothered me, I would have told you. :wink: