Gabriel cp help

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
papergonza

Gabriel cp help

Post by papergonza »

Well, since i'm new, lemme introduce myself. My name is Gonzalo, i'm a 18 y/o informatic student from Madrid (Spain) and i've been practising this for 8 years, but i recently felt interested on cps. That's why this post.
Online, i found two cp's for Hojyo Takashi's Gabriel
I know one of them may be a "variation" of the original, but my question is: Is the cp asimmetrical?
I'm talking about the original. I also know that the draws by themselves shows that it is asimmetrycal, but i was just wondering if i was supposed to know something about the dark part or something.

Thanks folks!
Last edited by papergonza on October 5th, 2014, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrigamiSwan

Re: Gabriel cp help

Post by OrigamiSwan »

The official crease pattern published in Tanteidan Magazine 86, uses the asymmetrical version, so I'd go with that one.
Swapnil Das
Buddha

Post by Swapnil Das »

It's illegal to post copywrited CP's on the internet! Just tell us our problems and we'll help you. But don't post Copywrighted CP's or diagrams in here. it's against the rules.
We're all stories in the end.

My flickr Please visit and comment as much as you can!
papergonza

Post by papergonza »

Sorry, i just found them so easily, so i thought posting them wouldn't be a problem. I just editted.

Thank you swann! I just didn't think that an assimetrycal cp would give a simmetrycal model, but well, so happens with ryu jin right? I'll try soon
Swapnil Das
Buddha

Post by Swapnil Das »

Ok, thanks for understanding. And yes, what OrigamiSwan is correct. The CP is asymmetrical. Kinda obvious because the Angel has an asymmetrical figure...
We're all stories in the end.

My flickr Please visit and comment as much as you can!