Help Making CP for Christmas Book 2015

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Lephantome92

Help Making CP for Christmas Book 2015

Post by Lephantome92 »

I want to submit at least a CP for my Medusa head for the 2015 Xmas book (yes, I know it's still 6 months before it comes out), but am inept when it comes to digitally creating them. If I unfold, draw on, and scan a completed version, would someone be able and willing to make it digitally? When I submit it as the time for submissions come, I of course will gladly list your name!
Baltorigamist

Re: Help Making CP for Christmas Book 2015

Post by Baltorigamist »

Have you downloaded ORIPA? That program is pretty easy to use when it comes to CPs.
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

Lephantome92 wrote:I want to submit at least a CP for my Medusa head for the 2015 Xmas book (yes, I know it's still 6 months before it comes out), but am inept when it comes to digitally creating them. If I unfold, draw on, and scan a completed version, would someone be able and willing to make it digitally? When I submit it as the time for submissions come, I of course will gladly list your name!
Why not unfold, scan it and draw on with a program such as inkscape?
Lephantome92

Post by Lephantome92 »

Brimstone wrote:Why not unfold, scan it and draw on with a program such as inkscape?
I haven't looked for a place that can scan larger items yet, and photoshopping the parts together could get needlessly tedious. I'm gonna give ORIPA a go and see how easy/hard that is.
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

I thought the scanning wasn't a problem, since you mentioned in your original post, that was what you had planned to do.
Lephantome92

Post by Lephantome92 »

Brimstone wrote:I thought the scanning wasn't a problem, since you mentioned in your original post, that was what you had planned to do.
My apologies, I was exceedingly tired when I posted. I likely meant to take a picture. I've more or less completed it in ORIPA now, so it's basically done
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

Lephantome92 wrote:
Brimstone wrote:I thought the scanning wasn't a problem, since you mentioned in your original post, that was what you had planned to do.
My apologies, I was exceedingly tired when I posted. I likely meant to take a picture. I've more or less completed it in ORIPA now, so it's basically done
Congratulations.