Origami Kirby

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
AnnoyingFoxSchool

Origami Kirby

Post by AnnoyingFoxSchool »

So this is my first topic.....sooo I guess anyone can post an origami model of a Kirby character/enemy/boss and if you can than please post a crease pattern or diagram if at all and I would love to fold it. I created this topic because nobody usually makes them and when I look they're either papercraft or some finger puppet on origami yoda with crayons and tape. please help contribute to this topic because it's unique and a fresh idea.
Andre-4

Re: Origami Kirby

Post by Andre-4 »

I guess Kirby being a round character..would be difficult to fold..
I suggest looking at Jeremy Shafer's pokeball and Henry Pham..who has pokemon models..
Both on Youtube.
Then just adapt hands and such ..you can stick or draw eyes on
I think they play with the paper knowing all the bases and moves to create something.
NeverCeaseToCrease
Forum Sensei

Post by NeverCeaseToCrease »

Welcome to the forum, Fox School.

I am also a Kirby fan, and I have too tried to design things myself. They are difficult because most of them are quite round. The also have stubby limbs and faces, which won't work on a pokeball.

And yes, those paper craft/origami yoda things are very annoying!

I have been struggling to design a Meta Knight for quite a while. I might switch to something simpler, like the spear waddle dee. I will post a cp here if I do.
AnnoyingFoxSchool

Post by AnnoyingFoxSchool »

Hey ceasetocrease, do you remember the cp for your origami pikmin? cause' I thought that was really cool and I would love to fold it.