Insects:authors and cp

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Thomas kappa

Insects:authors and cp

Post by Thomas kappa »

Hello,
I don't know if it is possible, but I am looking for models and :twisted: CPs of insects to fold, so if you know how to help me, please send me pictures of models with the CPs by email. I want to fold as many origamis of insects as possible, and my email is: tomte2005 AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks in advance,
Tom
Last edited by origami_8 on August 24th, 2019, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email edited by moderator
Thomas kappa

Re: Insects:authors and cp

Post by Thomas kappa »

Why is it needed to write like that? And what was that emoji for?
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

The e-mail-address was edited for your safety to prevent Spam. It is bitter but posting your address in a public place like this is an invitation for spammers to flood your account with Spam. They use automated programs that scan the internet for addresses in the correct format like example@test.com and whenever they get a result, they use it.

The emoji was already there when I edited the post, I only changed the address, but if you like to remove it you can easily edit your post by clicking on the EDIT-Button on the top right of the post. Or if you don't want to wait for re-approval I can remove it for you, just tell me.
Merlyngami

Post by Merlyngami »

If you're still looking for insects to fold, have you tried Robert Lang's website? There's some very good crease patterns on Kota Imai's Flickr as well.
Thomas kappa

Post by Thomas kappa »

I understand, thank you very much. About the emoji, I probably accidentally sent it
Baltorigamist

Post by Baltorigamist »

Manuel Sirgo has at least one or two books full of insect diagrams if you're interested in those. In addition, there are a ton of insect diagrams and CPs scattered throughout various other publications (convention books, etc.).
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr