Help on Pucci Maro's Ballerino

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
CrusaderX

Help on Pucci Maro's Ballerino

Post by CrusaderX »

Hey guys, I'm really having a bad time with step number 15 on his Ballerino where you have to pull the triangle up and flatten it.... I've tried to flatten it about 5 different ways, and it still doesn't work. Here's the link, can someone help?

http://www.origamimauro.it/sito/home.as ... /ballerino

Someone help, I think my paper is having an aneurysm :roll: .
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

I´d say, what you have to do is an Elias Stretch. The best way to do so is to inside reverse fold all the little triangles on the underside of the model, than grab the nearest and farthest layer and pull them apart allowing the paper between to become flat in rows like a fan. The result should look like the next picture.

Hope that helps.
CrusaderX

Post by CrusaderX »

Thanks man, I'm at work right now. I think I have it, but I'm getting something reversed... for the moment I just smashed some paper out of the weay and managed to get it to stick, but when I get home I'll fold another and take some pics of where I'm stuck at and what I'm doing. Thanks though :)
CrusaderX

Post by CrusaderX »

AWESOME. Ok, now that I have an elias stretch (box pleat?) under me, I only have one more question... How do you reverse fold the legs in step 19? Yet again, I've tried every way. Only rips the paper =-/