Books on www.Pajarita.org

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
k00ldeep

Books on www.Pajarita.org

Post by k00ldeep »

Hi all,
To start of with I am not asking for copyrighted material, the books that I am looking for were available as a download off the pajarita website to the general public.
There were about 5 books ( all books were on making different kind of pajaritas) on http://www.pajarita.org that were available for download ,but now i can no longer find them . Can someone plz tell me where can i find them.
The books were scanned copies in PDF format , I had downloaded them form the website before the website got a makeover now i cannot find them , can some one tell me where can i find those books .
Warm Regards,
K00ldeep
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

There are many Pajarita's on the Diagramas de Pajaritas section, if that's waht you mean... It would help a bit if I could read Spanish :?
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Misty

He's right

Post by Misty »

Hi!! :D

I'm Spanish, and I'm a new user here. This is my first post!! ^^ I visit the AEP page very frequently, and you can find me in their forums with the same username.

Cupcake is right. The pajaritas are in the Diagramas de pajaritas section, which is in the Diagramas section. You can find the Diagramas section in the menu of the left side of the main page. Here's the link to the pajaritas diagrams:

http://www.pajarita.org/modules.php?nam ... ategoria=6

You will have to save the diagrams one by one. To save them, open a diagram by clicking the words which are under the pic of the figure. The file is in Adobe Acrobat, so you only have to click the Save copy button (I don't know if in English it is called like that) which is in the bar with the icons. Good luck and good folding!! :wink:
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Welcome to the forum! Image

If you look, I already included a link to the pajarita's section :roll: Oh well, thanks anyway. Glad I was actually right :wink:
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
origamimasterjared
Buddha

Post by origamimasterjared »

I remember that too.

I found these, but yeah, I remember the "books"...
http://web.archive.org/web/200502050356 ... arita1.htm
http://web.archive.org/web/200502050356 ... arita2.htm
denori

Re: Books on www.Pajarita.org

Post by denori »

k00ldeep wrote:Hi all,
To start of with I am not asking for copyrighted material, the books that I am looking for were available as a download off the pajarita website to the general public.
This is a common misconception. Something placed on the web and made freely available IS copyrighted and you do NOT have automatic rights to it if it has been removed. It is this misconception that leads many people to believe that they can legally download origami diagrams from the web and sell them on Ebay.

In short, items in the public domain are not necessarily free of copyright restriction and the attendant laws.

P.S. I'm not a lawyer, but if you look in the archives of the origami mailing list, you'll find a fair amount of information on this topic!
k00ldeep

Post by k00ldeep »

hie all ,

thanksa ton origamimasterjared thats wat i was looking for ....:-) and and big thanks to all the rest who cared to post a reply to the post toooo .

bi bi

regards,
K00ldeep
k00ldeep

Post by k00ldeep »

There were some books tooo , can someone please find them .......

regards,
K00ldeep.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Cupcake wrote:Welcome to the forum! Image

If you look, I already included a link to the pajarita's section :roll: Oh well, thanks anyway. Glad I was actually right :wink:
Thanx for your welcome!! :D HA HA HA HA!! :lol: It's true!! You put a link to the diagrams!! ^^ I'm so silly!! :oops: I hope you all like the pajaritas, it's the traditional Spanish figure par excellence, that's why it's the symbol of the Spanish Origami Association. And it's very easy to fold!!

Saludos!! :wink: