Earwig

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
PLP

Earwig

Post by PLP »

Hi, how are you doing?

I was trying to fold a earwig from a cp that i've found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aznfolds/1 ... otostream/, so i think i manege in colapsing it, but now i have no idea of what to do, and i don't no if my base is corectely folded ( you know, i'm like new with cps).

And i was doing this wast too(http://www.pajarita.org/aep/nacionales/espa14-3.pdf) , i could do it up to the step i need to do it head, i couldn't do it.

So if you cold help me with some photos...

Thank you very much

p.s.: Sory for not puting the links, i don't know how to do it!!!

Links edited by Moderator
Melancholic

Post by Melancholic »

You included a comma in the URL for the earwig cp so it doesn't work if you just click on it. The URL works if you remove the comma...
Aznman

Post by Aznman »

Hi, this is acttualy my design.

I am sorry, but I am out of town, and so i do not have my computer. I can tell you the fllap arrangement though.

Top middle: these two points are the mandibles. these get crimped, so as to shorten them.
Top, extream left and right: these are the antenna.
The next six points (three on each side): these are the legs.
The flap in the middle of the paper: this is the abdomen, this part is kinda hard to collapse.
The middle bottom: these are the pinchers.

I should tell you that this was my first design and it is quite bad. This was before I new about things like rivers...

Wit this flap arrangement, you should be able to fold the modle. I will not be back at my house for another week or so, possibly two, so i will not be able to get you pictures of the base (if I even have them... :roll: )

Hope that helps.
Asian Rice- The best in the business...
Flickr Photos
PLP

Post by PLP »

Hey, thanks aznman...

i realy like your model, so, i will try to fold it, if i can't i come back here in a cuple of weeks and ask you some more information.

by!