Labyrinth with no name

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
araknoid

Labyrinth with no name

Post by araknoid »

Here: http://origamipro.ucoz.ru/forum/11-92-4

Anyone knows the results of those 5 Labyrinth CPs? (The 5th should be Mr. Chan's Mens et Manus)

And what about the first one?

... could it be...
(ahahah now there's one more r-z topic )

:D
Fnord
origamimasterjared
Buddha

Post by origamimasterjared »

Ryu-zin 2.0 by Satoshi Kamiya, Millipede by Kenny Baclawski, Statue of Sasaki Sadako by Naoto Horiguchi, Mercury Lampe by Naoto Horiguchi, Mens et Manus by Brian Chan.
araknoid

Post by araknoid »

oh my.

so that is that. :shock:

i should check out more info but since the topic started...
that is r-z 2.0. that is r-z 2.0.
i can't believe it! wasn't it the holy grail of origamists?
wasn't it only available in a ultraviolet level clearance forbidden calendar kept in the pentagon, and previously unearthed by a black ops special force in the sacred temple of the unspeakable queen himika?

ok stop the bollocks.

thanks origamimasterjared ! :)
is that 2.0 version the final version?

i apologize with the maestro, mr. kamiya, for being so silly. i'm still in shock.
and the cp... it's quite an evoultion from r-z 1.0.
Fnord
perrosaurio

Post by perrosaurio »

nop, he actually is at version 3.5

I'm amazed anyway, now I can't sleep knowing it is on my hard disk. :lol:
perrosaurio.
"Trust Komatsu, he knows where we are going..."
http://origamido-en.blogspot.com/
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

It´s illegal that they posted it there, it´s copyrighted material and I´m sure that Satoshi Kamiya doesn´t know about it.
Last edited by origami_8 on August 16th, 2007, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
islandmassive

Post by islandmassive »

well if mr kamiya does discover it isnt anermak a member here???
http://tinyurl.com/2a39fj

Although that doesent mean that i saved the image as well :oops: :D
ImageImageImage
araknoid

Post by araknoid »

mmh.

this could be the beginning of the 3rd world war!
anyway some thoughts/info (some i should document with some link)

1. does anybody remember that small program that got forbidden and poeple started to print it on t-shirts?
it involved video decoding copyright infringment and was made by smart boy from sweden or norway... i'm not taking sides but it is a good example of human ideas clashing.

2. in italy, if i'm not mistaken, the government recently chose the "common sense" solution for cbr,avi,pdf and mp3 sharing, and it goes like this: "if you use it for your own sake, ok." that is: if you don't make money out of it you are ok, free to pursue your own curiosity/learning etc. i don't know about foreign laws and interstate regulations.

3. many historical spiritual secrets have been unearthed only recently against the old innuendo "don't throw pearls to the pigs" or similar. to name one i can clearly talk of, i'll say qabalah. qabalah dates back to metatron giving it to humanity in a promethean-like kind of gesture, or maybe it's 13th century reworking of pitagorean mind gizmos plus some sufi style poetic enlightment path. anyway the old innuendo here was translated as "if you're a man over 50, ok". otherwise you couldn't learn qabalah! this is obviously, to a modern 21st century mind, a grossly rude statement. as of now anyone can study qabalah, and of course there are a lot of flavours, some honest in their intent, some less honest. but that's human nature. but that's about the spiritual "part" of a person, a very precious "thing" to treasure and develop. origami is among other things art, so i guess it's relatively understandable that people get dizzy about it, pursuing it. on my part i'm happy to have r-z 2.0 now, in december i will show my foldings to children around here so i think it's ok to have r-z's 2.0 cp online. oh i'm not the fairy godmother... in my private dark room i will learn the secret sound inside kamiya's mind and contact the secret masters ahahah.

4. could someone show pics of the mercury's lamp? i cannot find it... if it's what i think (see kenneth anger's "rabbit's moon") it should be a wonder!
Fnord
perrosaurio

Post by perrosaurio »

island,

hahaha well whatever you saved it or not, if you clicked, you have it on your cache :lol: :lol:

is the doom of who has fallen into the temptation of the click :twisted: :twisted:

anyway, it probably take several days to a really well trained master... if he manages to solve it...

(though I don't think it is very nice to bring up anermak's name on this, even if it is the only word one can read there...at the end, he didn't do it here, all of us probably have illegal material at home).

I support italian way! :lol:
regards.
perrosaurio.
"Trust Komatsu, he knows where we are going..."
http://origamido-en.blogspot.com/
origamimasterjared
Buddha

origami_8 wrote:It´s illegal that they posted it there, it´s copyrighted material and I´m sure that Satoshi Kamiya doesn´t know about it.
Technically it's not illegal. There are many countries whose copyright laws are less restrictive, or even non-existent (And I believe Russia is one of those). Sure, this is unfair to the people in other countries who made the stuff to begin with, but it is legal in some places. For instance I remember hearing that it is legal to bring a video camera into the movie theaters in China.

Yes it is bad to spread around copyrighted material, because origami is like a community where everyone contributes. The creators contribute the origami and diagrams. The other folders contribute compensation, by purchasing publications. Widespread sharing of the origami causes too many people to be purely taking.

This is the Mercury Lampe that that CP is for:
From Naoto Horiguchi's Yahoo! Photos page : http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/sakamata102/
islandmassive

Post by islandmassive »

yer there are lots of different copyright laws all over the world as in china copyright is extremley lax so they can make copys of american car parts :D
araknoid

Post by araknoid »

perrosaurio wrote:island,

(though I don't think it is very nice to bring up anermak's name on this, even if it is the only word one can read there...at the end, he didn't do it here, all of us probably have illegal material at home).
same for me and also anermak is an excellent and dedicated folder, and a shining light with his photodiagrams: when i started cp's he was the one who showed me that it's possible.

:roll: mercury's lampe is a gothic lolita! and i thought it was the hermit's lamp from the tarot!
Fnord
rockmanex6

Post by rockmanex6 »

ye he not like much when they posts it.
Diopside

Post by Diopside »

Hi! Is there a cp for the mercury lampe by Naoto Horiguchi?
or i was just blind and didnt see it on the link what araknoid gave.
i didn't see any cp-s and i can't find any pictures about the finished mercury lampe, on the internet. perhaps i can't see something in the japanase page
Can somebody give a direct link?
THanks in advance
origamimasterjared
Buddha

Diopside wrote:Hi! Is there a cp for the mercury lampe by Naoto Horiguchi?
or i was just blind and didnt see it on the link what araknoid gave.
i didn't see any cp-s and i can't find any pictures about the finished mercury lampe, on the internet. perhaps i can't see something in the japanase page
Can somebody give a direct link?
THanks in advance
Did you not see the picture a few posts ago? (I posted it)
Diopside

Post by Diopside »

i know, but i wasn't careful enough, and i didn't see that the page shows only 15 pictures, now i found it