Satoshi Kamiya - Wizard

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
RollerCoasterBug

Post by RollerCoasterBug »

Making the fingers on the wizzardis just like making the feet on the ancient dragon! when you open the pleats, open them all of the way up to the body. Then you will find a crease that is perpendicular to the edge of the paper. mountain fold, and fold just like the ancient dragon's toes, thus closing the model back up again! :D I've only made the model 3 times, but because I've made the ancient dragon before hand, It helped alot with making these hands. They are confusing at first, but take it slow. Study the steps first, then go back and understand the steps, last fold it. DON'T RUSH. Hope this helps :)
nosyrb
RollerCoasterBug

Post by RollerCoasterBug »

Here are some finished product pics.

I like to make this model out of foil. It helps to shape the staff, cape, and face. 8)
nosyrb
ckelly6

Steps 104-128

Post by ckelly6 »

I am currently folding this wizard and have made it to step 103.
Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
bethnor
Buddha

Post by bethnor »

no doubt you have a pet chihuahua. they are well known to prefer pages 188-9 of the works of satoshi kamiya, just like those other unfortunate posters in this thread who lost those exact same pages. damn those chihuahuas!

well, here are video diagrams for the missing steps. make sure you turn the volume way up, it's kind of muffled.

http://tinyurl.com/253ftf
ckelly6

Post by ckelly6 »

....cool man
bethnor
Buddha

Post by bethnor »

glad i could help.

make sure you post pics of your results! i wanna see!
orion119net

Post by orion119net »

well, I'd say this is a time when this forum could use one of those pointless rep/karma systems.
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

surely not
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

People here don't like illegal diagrams. They're illegal. You can't just expect us to create more illegal diagrams.

See here:
federicoh wrote:hello pp, i was folding a wizard when i reallised im missing 2 pages, because i've downloaded it from the internet (i.e. illegal)... can anyone give me some tips on what to do? :) pages are 188 189...
I added the section in italics.
My Flickr, please comment!
bethnor
Buddha

Post by bethnor »

what i really object to is the need to talk to forum members like we're idiots.

aside from rules about illicit diagrams, it's basic netiquette to lurk for awhile on any forum before posting. there must be half a dozen requests for the missing pages in this thread, and forum members even responded that we knew there was an illegal version of the works of satoshi kamiya missing those exact pages.

so when a newbie comes here requesting those pages while batting their eyelashes innocently, making up some silly story about why those pages are missing (someone literally said their dog ate it), i turned the page and just by coincidence those exact pages that everyone else is missing are missing, the general response is, "we know you have an illegal copy of the works of satoshi kamiya, we weren't born yesterday, we were just talking about it, and if you'd bothered to read the last few pages of the thread you would know we were just talking about it."
origamimasterjared
Buddha

Post by origamimasterjared »

I just hate liars, pure and simple.
Nok

Post by Nok »

Folded from 35x35 tissue foil. :D
Origamist388

Post by Origamist388 »

It's always those damn chihuahuas! :lol:
Art is about creation. It is about self-expression. It is giving form to something within you.
-Joseph Wu
hobbestheprince

Post by hobbestheprince »

How about when someone asks a question and this place suddenly turns into a graveyard? Sound familiar?

Christ, I can't even ask a question about a book purchase ... it's like everyone ignores it. Too many self-involved people.
Trouble
Forum Sensei

Post by Trouble »

ive foldedthis model several times pics of a new attempt will be up in about 4 days seeing that im on vaction