Velandar wrote:errors about crab : when crimps take place in the begining there are too many of them. i didnt remember correctly now but if i'm correct, there are supposed to be 6 crimps,but there are lines for 8 crimps . i e error at precreasing.
and there are some errors on finishig phases,like litle spikes( there are HUGE error ,spikes just can not be folded from your diagram ),and there are been not clear view on phase forming feets,and big crimp after that.......
may be you dont have many testers because there is comments in this thread that your diagrams are not correct...nobody wants something that incomplete
If it is possible, in what steps of model of a crab of a problem
And now once again
1. Yes, my models not always the simple... But the road will be mastered by the going
2. Diagrammes are not necessary to me, I draw them for people
3. Creation of the diagramme demands a lot of time (you try?)
4. At diagramme creation there can be changes that attracts to errors
5. To me sometimes difficult correctly to write the comment on English
6. At present at me about 30 diagrammes but as there is no serious help in search of errors, I do not spread them in an easy approach
Strange, diagrammes Phororhacos almost do not download
http://www.4shared.com/document/1KUzChV ... hacos.html