Who wants to fold my models?

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.

Postby bethnor » March 1st, 2011, 3:33 pm

wow.

as is mentioned over and over and over (and over) on these boards again, you should avoid posting your e-mail in messages. it can be picked up by spambots (automated programs), which will proceed to spam said e-mail. PM NPV with your requests.
bethnor
Buddha
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: August 17th, 2006, 9:57 pm

Postby NPV » March 1st, 2011, 7:39 pm

Like all has sent... And with remarks and comments is more active... I try for you
made in Russia

my name in skype is Uranhan2
I will be glad to communicate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N06/
User avatar
NPV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: January 24th, 2007, 7:10 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Postby Velandar » March 1st, 2011, 8:22 pm

spasibo
User avatar
Velandar
Newbie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 26th, 2011, 11:14 am
Location: Lithuania-Vilnius

Postby JumPurge » March 1st, 2011, 10:16 pm

I'm going to get cracking on the wasp.
I have one critic of the Velocoraptor. It's wrong.
There was a recent discovery that they had feathers. So instead, it should look like this. I'm also sure you're aware of Dromosaurus. More known for the feathers, but it's more of a reference :P
Image
Sorry, it's but a pet peve.
User avatar
JumPurge
Senior Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: April 4th, 2010, 10:48 pm
Location: NowhereLand

Postby JumPurge » March 1st, 2011, 11:38 pm

Tried folding the octopus.
It needs serious improvements (the diagrams).
it needs to be more precies and less awekward.
I'll try and post a picture of the result :/
But it's not very good, considering the difficulties in understanding the diagrams.
Image

EDIT: I think the wasp needs some fixing :/

EDIT2: The crab too. I gave up step 11 because there were no words there. It seems very indecipherable.What grid is it? What does it want? Which pleats go where and how many?
Have you tried folding your own models from these? :/
Corrections are seriously needed.
User avatar
JumPurge
Senior Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: April 4th, 2010, 10:48 pm
Location: NowhereLand

Postby wii hacker » March 4th, 2011, 2:29 am

:D thanks for diagrams!so sorry i cant post pictures, my camera and other things got stolen :cry:
wii hacker
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: March 1st, 2011, 2:49 am

Postby Velandar » March 4th, 2011, 11:31 am

well ...diagramms are not quite correct.... : /
User avatar
Velandar
Newbie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 26th, 2011, 11:14 am
Location: Lithuania-Vilnius

Re:

Postby NPV » March 22nd, 2011, 7:56 pm

JumPurge wrote:I'm going to get cracking on the wasp.
I have one critic of the Velocoraptor. It's wrong.
There was a recent discovery that they had feathers. So instead, it should look like this. I'm also sure you're aware of Dromosaurus. More known for the feathers, but it's more of a reference :P
Image
Sorry, it's but a pet peve.


Unfortunately yet to Origami... Therefore I answer with very big delay

Into the account of feathers it is a question at issue... But for the level of complexity the model will quite fit
made in Russia

my name in skype is Uranhan2
I will be glad to communicate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N06/
User avatar
NPV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: January 24th, 2007, 7:10 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re:

Postby NPV » March 22nd, 2011, 8:10 pm

JumPurge wrote:Tried folding the octopus.
It needs serious improvements (the diagrams).
it needs to be more precies and less awekward.
I'll try and post a picture of the result :/
But it's not very good, considering the difficulties in understanding the diagrams.
Image

EDIT: I think the wasp needs some fixing :/

EDIT2: The crab too. I gave up step 11 because there were no words there. It seems very indecipherable.What grid is it? What does it want? Which pleats go where and how many?
Have you tried folding your own models from these? :/
Corrections are seriously needed.


I think to you it is necessary to use a paper better

And in the end to squeeze model a thread

Image
made in Russia

my name in skype is Uranhan2
I will be glad to communicate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N06/
User avatar
NPV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: January 24th, 2007, 7:10 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: who want to fold my models

Postby JumPurge » March 22nd, 2011, 8:28 pm

It doesn't look like that in this photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N ... /lightbox/
User avatar
JumPurge
Senior Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: April 4th, 2010, 10:48 pm
Location: NowhereLand

Re: who want to fold my models

Postby NPV » March 23rd, 2011, 6:57 pm

JumPurge wrote:It doesn't look like that in this photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N ... /lightbox/


I seem have understood in what an error a little, but to explain while I am at a loss

Meanwhile I do not see steps 20-21
And feelers are twirled not correctly...
Try to fold again... Model not strongly difficult

If there are remarks write better to me on email...

The more comes remarks, the faster I will correct all of them...
made in Russia

my name in skype is Uranhan2
I will be glad to communicate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N06/
User avatar
NPV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: January 24th, 2007, 7:10 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: Who wants to fold my models?

Postby Velandar » April 18th, 2011, 9:29 am

i gave a chanse to fold a crab.... while i folded it - found at lest 15 mistakes in diagram...on the final 20 steps is RLY hard to understand what diagram wants me to do. in the end i had a half @ssed crab wich difnt event worth a look at it....
SRSLY try to fold from you own diarams before sending in to public...


p s sorry for the ;_; in this post
User avatar
Velandar
Newbie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 26th, 2011, 11:14 am
Location: Lithuania-Vilnius

Re: Who wants to fold my models?

Postby NPV » April 23rd, 2011, 7:38 pm

Velandar wrote:i gave a chanse to fold a crab.... while i folded it - found at lest 15 mistakes in diagram...on the final 20 steps is RLY hard to understand what diagram wants me to do. in the end i had a half @ssed crab wich difnt event worth a look at it....
SRSLY try to fold from you own diarams before sending in to public...


p s sorry for the ;_; in this post


If it is possible, on more detailed in what steps of an error
made in Russia

my name in skype is Uranhan2
I will be glad to communicate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N06/
User avatar
NPV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: January 24th, 2007, 7:10 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: Who wants to fold my models?

Postby NPV » April 23rd, 2011, 7:55 pm

Has finished the diagramme phororhacos

Image

That almost nobody helps to correct to me errors beats off desire to draw...

Who wishes to try fold and tell to me about errors can to download here
http://www.4shared.com/document/1KUzChVU/Phororhacos.html

Other works also I send on email
made in Russia

my name in skype is Uranhan2
I will be glad to communicate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33151777@N06/
User avatar
NPV
Junior Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: January 24th, 2007, 7:10 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: Who wants to fold my models?

Postby Velandar » April 27th, 2011, 6:45 pm

errors about crab : when crimps take place in the begining there are too many of them. i didnt remember correctly now but if i'm correct, there are supposed to be 6 crimps,but there are lines for 8 crimps . i e error at precreasing.
and there are some errors on finishig phases,like litle spikes( there are HUGE error ,spikes just can not be folded from your diagram ),and there are been not clear view on phase forming feets,and big crimp after that.......

may be you dont have many testers because there is comments in this thread that your diagrams are not correct...nobody wants something that incomplete
User avatar
Velandar
Newbie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 26th, 2011, 11:14 am
Location: Lithuania-Vilnius

PreviousNext

Return to Diagrams & Crease Patterns

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests