I need help with a calla lily

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Some time ago I wrote a little tutorial how to post pictures, you can find it here: viewtopic.php?t=721
mad9999

Here go the pictures!

Post by mad9999 »

OK, here go the images, I took them with my cel phone but they look ok. You gotta use the link I posted to see the PDF file for reference, and the images that I took from the front are just so you can see how it should look fom the front, in one frontal image you can see a "W" kind of shape and in the other frontal image you can see a "M", that's what it must look like up to that point. Any doubts just tell me. Oh and thaks to Origami_8 for her help on uploading images......Now, how bout' that stem???

:P
in4mer

photos

Post by in4mer »

thanks for the photos man, I was looking @ my e-mail waiting for your reply and you posted them on the forum. :P Thank you very much. I'm a little busy right now ( :P ) but I will have those photos up soon for sure. I noticed that the thing in the middle doesn't "stay" stuck together. Anyways, I made one already before I saw the photos that looks similar. I just glued the middle together.

Leaf photos will come soon. Thank you very much once again.