Looking for a branch with leaves?

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
stevieboy1

Looking for a branch with leaves?

Post by stevieboy1 »

hi all its been a very long time since i have posted here but have started to get back into making my origami insects and have started to make some box type display cases so i can display them all. :D
I want to display my two matis facing each other on a type of tree branch with a few leaves to give the inpretion that there about to fight.

But i cant seem to find any type of branch with leaves that i could fold for them to sit on. :| Can anyone here point me in the right direction on were i might find a nice one?

I did think about just squishing some tisue foil to make the branch and adding a few folded leaves but if there are any decent ones out there id like to do that if possable.

kind regards & happy folding
Steve 8)
Take a look at my flicker if you wish...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34942570@N05/
Baltorigamist

Re: Looking for a branch with leaves?

Post by Baltorigamist »

It's a good design idea. :D I might try it and post whatever CP I come up with. (You can fold from CP, right?)
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
stevieboy1

Re: Looking for a branch with leaves?

Post by stevieboy1 »

erm i used to be able to but that was years ago now im looking again at CPs and im like erm ive forgotten everything i had started lerning lol.

I have found a cp for a giraffe weevil i want to make but cant figure it out lol i will have to re lern and refresh my memory lol but so frustrating i cant remember lol :roll:
Kind regards & happy folding
Steve. 8)
Take a look at my flicker if you wish...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34942570@N05/