Kikuchi Masato Japanese school girl cp

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
gerico

Kikuchi Masato Japanese school girl cp

Post by gerico »

Hello everyone!

Is there any better quality image of Kikuchi Masato's Japanese school girl cp that isn't the photo of the convention? It's kinda impossible to read @.@

Andre-4

Re: Kikuchi Masato Japanese school girl cp

Post by Andre-4 »

Position ones thumb and index fingers on the centre of picture and pressing lightly make a widening motion simultaneously the photo showuld get larger ..aside of the zoom feature you can download a image editor which has an enlarge feature up to 300%..
Apart from the japanese school girl there are similar models..college girl and soldier from sailor moon
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

gerico wrote:Hello everyone!

Is there any better quality image of Kikuchi Masato's Japanese school girl cp that isn't the photo of the convention? It's kinda impossible to read @.@

It is actually a box grid based on 64*
But the very thin lines of the skirt are half of that again make sure the paper is thin and at least 64* square cm
gerico

Post by gerico »

Andre-4 wrote:Position ones thumb and index fingers on the centre of picture and pressing lightly make a widening motion simultaneously the photo showuld get larger ..aside of the zoom feature you can download a image editor which has an enlarge feature up to 300%..
Apart from the japanese school girl there are similar models..college girl and soldier from sailor moon
Surely the image would enlarge but I'm quite confident that the approach you are referring to doesn't enhance the quality.
But if you know some magical program that creates pixel out of thin air based on a poorly taken photograph of a small print of a CP please let me know, I'd gladly pay for it ^.^
gerico

Post by gerico »

Andre-4 wrote:

But the very thin lines of the skirt are half of that again make sure the paper is thin and at least 64* square cm
Thank you very much! :D
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

gerico wrote:
Andre-4 wrote:

Thank you very much! :D
I use this to do my memes and also enhance c.ps.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mageEditor
there is a zoom feature and you can split the c.p into parts for accurate detail...
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Andre-4, there are borders on low resolution pictures that even the best Image Editors can't overcome. The small CPs that often-times accompany models at conventions are most of the time not thought to give you detailed instructions on how to fold the model, but to show their complexity. Therefore they are very low resolution to begin with. Now pair this with a photo, maybe even made with a cheap smartphone. This gives you even more loss in quality. Sure, you can enhance it a little bit, but probably not enough to get a CP detailed enough to work from.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

Ive started drawing the c.p with crayon and double coloured tissue...and i got adequate details on everything..bar the tiny bow like jagged edges that curve in the skirt area(centre)..also some of the pleats lay on halves or other references..
But everything fits into a 64 box grid..an eraser is essential..
I would like to know what the mountain and valleys but i guess the 1st line is a red mountain and blue valleys...