www.fighterplaneorigami.com

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
ChippChirp

www.fighterplaneorigami.com

Post by ChippChirp »

Over 10 years ago, I stumbled upon a website called www.fighterplaneorigami.com. Unfortunately last I checked, it was down. If anyone wants to see what the website looks like here's a snapshot: https://web.archive.org/web/20120206081 ... igami.com/

Here is a YouTube channel by someone who made these videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chuabkjohn

I was wondering if by any chance, anyone had all if not some of the videos they used to sell here. I've tried contacting both John Chua and Kenneth Tang but to no avail. If anyone could tell me how to possibly obtain these videos or get in touch with John or Kenneth it would mean the world to me. I had only bought some of the videos and unfortunately was not able to complete my collection. :D

Much love-
Chippy.
steingar

Re: www.fighterplaneorigami.com

Post by steingar »

Those don't look like they'd fly very well at all. There are Origami fighter aircraft tutorials on Youtube that do fly. Thuy Yang also has a book full of them.
ChippChirp

Post by ChippChirp »

steingar wrote:Those don't look like they'd fly very well at all. There are Origami fighter aircraft tutorials on Youtube that do fly. Thuy Yang also has a book full of them.
I appreciate the recommendation, but whether they fly or not does not matter to me. I will definitely check it out but continue my search for an answer to my question of if I can obtain the other videos from this particular individual. Thank you for replying to this pretty obscure thread! :D

Much love
-Chippy
steingar

Post by steingar »

There have been very realistic fighter and bomber aircraft designs meant for static display, far in advance of what your envisioning. To my mind if it isn't going to fly it should really look like the real thing, and have some of the real thing's do dads.

My take. I can't really point you to a source beyond Thuy Yang and Michael Lafosse, but their creations were all meant to fly.