Has anyone had luck contacting Henry Pham about pokegami pdf?

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
origami_poet

Has anyone had luck contacting Henry Pham about pokegami pdf?

Post by origami_poet »

Hi. I wasn't sure which forum to put this under, and I am sorry if this is incorrect.

I recently purchased "The Best Pokemon Origami: Pokegami" book by Henry Pham. He is a great designer and I love my book. However, he says that all people who purchase his book also will receive a password to access the PDFs for this book (He has some extra pdf diagrams that are not in the print book, I assume to save on printing costs). I have had no luck contacting him, and I see on Facebook and Youtube that there are a few others who have purchased the book without receiving the code as well. Therefore, I only have access to part of the book I paid for.

Has anyone else on this forum published the book? Did you get access to the pdf version, or not? Do you have any recommendations about the best way to contact Henry Pham? I only have the pokegamibook email address, and that gets no reply.

Thank you!
oz

Re: Has anyone had luck contacting Henry Pham about pokegami pdf?

Post by oz »

I have not bought the book, but just looking at what is I presume his YouTube channel, it has an email address listed that might be different from the book?

Also, welcome to the forum! :D
origami_poet

Post by origami_poet »

Thanks, Oz! I'll try that address. Fingers crossed! I want to fold the Blastoise!
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

origami_poet wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 9:02 pm Hi. I wasn't sure which forum to put this under, and I am sorry if this is incorrect.

I recently purchased "The Best Pokemon Origami: Pokegami" book by Henry Pham. He is a great designer and I love my book. However, he says that all people who purchase his book also will receive a password to access the PDFs for this book (He has some extra pdf diagrams that are not in the print book, I assume to save on printing costs). I have had no luck contacting him, and I see on Facebook and Youtube that there are a few others who have purchased the book without receiving the code as well. Therefore, I only have access to part of the book I paid for.

Has anyone else on this forum published the book? Did you get access to the pdf version, or not? Do you have any recommendations about the best way to contact Henry Pham? I only have the pokegamibook email address, and that gets no reply.

Thank you!
Where did you finally buy the book ?.I can't find any stockists Via internet search