Baby horses

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
dani luddington

Baby horses

Post by dani luddington »

Hi does any one know of a model any where of a colt/foal (baby horse) with the gangly legs that a baby horse would have? Any help would be so much appreciated! I saw a picture in a book once but there were no diagrams for it.

Sincerely, Dani
FunkeeFolder

Post by FunkeeFolder »

One way you could make a baby horse, is make a horse model but scaled down and change the folds in it's legs to give it a gangly look. Oh and of course over porportion it all slightly so it has that baby animal look.
Hope this helps!
dani luddington

baby horses

Post by dani luddington »

Hi, i thought of that but am not so sure i have as much confidence in my abilities as you do :D to change proportions in anothers model, but i think i might be able to work something out with say two sheets of paper and do the gangly leg thing and scale it down. it will be my last resort. i guess i dont have a lot of confidence in designing yet. i found a picture in one of my books, but of course it was a picture with no diagrams and it was also in japanese so i couldnt even find out where i might find the model. hopefully i will come across it again and be able to find someone that does read japanese. thanks for your suggestions, dani