What next? Need inspiration

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
gshemar

What next? Need inspiration

Post by gshemar »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please suggest an origami model for me to fold that has a diagram available on the net. I have been folding for a few months now and moved off simple cranes etc and have been trying more complicated things. The last two things I have folded have been Eric Joisel's rat and the kawasaki rose so am looking for something about the same detail to tackle next.

Please don't include modular origami because I am taking a break from that right now - looking for something more on the lines of joisel's rat at the momment (btw is his rooster model available on the net?). I've also done everything in Origami for the connoiseur so none from that book please - looking for free diagrams availiable on the net as I'm on a budget.

I know that there are sites with lots of diagrams out there but I'm looking for something specifically at the same level as my last couple of projects (see above). So any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
wolf
Forum Sensei

Post by wolf »

Try Nick Terry's site. There's diagrams from various designers here, most of which are roughly of the same complexity and detail as what you're looking for.

http://design.origami.free.fr/Diagrams/Diagrams.htm
Friet

Post by Friet »

Origami.com has a lot of models with difficulties ranging from simple to complex. There has to be something to fit your need there.