Looking for Hunter/Archer Diagram

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
aloifolia

Looking for Hunter/Archer Diagram

Post by aloifolia »

Hi everybody,

I am looking for an armored person-origami diagram. Does anybody know where to find this? I've been searching for hours now...

The best would be a huntsman or an archer - I don't want to fold a fantasy creature or an alien...

Greetings,
Bastian
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

I know of two Crease Patterns (CP's) for archers, both of which were designed by members of the forum.

There is Wolf's, on her blog "Power Word Fold", right here.:wink:

And then there is Nathan's Bowmaster, on his Flickr page right here. Oh, and here is the CP. :)

There is a crease pattern for an armoured knight on TERRY Nicholas' (a.k.a. Nicholas Terry) site, PassionOrigami.com, right here.

Other than those three, I don't know of any other diagrams (or CP's) for armoured beings, other than the Winged Warrior in Nicholas Terry's book, Passion Origami.

Hope this helped! :)
Last edited by ftangdude55 on December 30th, 2008, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

If you can fold from CP's, try Jason Ku's Elf (it doesn't have to be a fantasy creature if you don't want it to be). Check it at http://scripts.mit.edu/~jasonku/index.p ... model=elf1
aloifolia

Post by aloifolia »

Hi guys,

I'm really impressed by your suggestions. Unfortunately I've not learned the folding from a crease pattern, yet. But maybe I'll choose the "Knight on Horseback" by Peter Engel which I just found in "From Angelfish to Zen" that just arrived here :).

Thank you for your help!

Bastian