Robert J. Lang - Stars and Stripes (CP)

Looking for a specific model? Here's the place to start.
dustink101

Robert J. Lang - Stars and Stripes (CP)

Post by dustink101 »

Origami rocks!!!
the modern einstein

Post by the modern einstein »

what do yo want to know about it?- do you have any enquiries? If not, this topic is redundant. just saying "have any of you folded this" is not something to put in this forum- put it in general origami talk, or model search. If you need help, then why not say it in the first place? people who have folded the model will just reply based on your problem.
Last edited by the modern einstein on March 7th, 2011, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dustink101

Post by dustink101 »

I like it and I was wondering if their were any diagrams. Sorry that I didn't state that.
Origami rocks!!!
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Then it belongs to the model search area of this Forum. I'll move it there.
Please read the descriptions of the different Sub-Forums and post your messages accordingly.
dustink101

Post by dustink101 »

Okay, sorry.
Origami rocks!!!
ahudson
Forum Sensei

Post by ahudson »

Gosh guys, being harsh on the newbie!

I haven't seen anybody fold it. The design is cool mostly because of the concept behind it-- the folding doesn't look like it would be very interesting.
Roodaksta

Re: Robert J. Lang - Stars and Stripes (CP)

Post by Roodaksta »

There are no diagrams on that model, but many experts on origami usually collapse the model from the crease pattern and get the model. You could do that, just don't expect good results the first time though... :)
dustink101

Post by dustink101 »

I don't think I'd call myself an expert but I'm about intermediate. So if their is no diagrams than I think I won't make it till he does make one (or not but then I wont fold it). Although, thanks for the suggestion :D .
Origami rocks!!!
ahudson
Forum Sensei

Post by ahudson »

I wouldn't hold your breath. If I remember right, a week or so after this came out, somebody on the o-list asked about it, and he said he wasn't going to diagram it.

It's a pretty easy crease pattern, if you like the model you should try it :) I haven't seen anyone else fold it yet.
Andre-4

Post by Andre-4 »

There are two videos by two different folders..In time lapse that is sped up 12x second.....if you have the apps then you can copy vid and slow or down...
The unfortunate shame about both folders is they didn't feel like sharing the c.p so those reference lines is your problem to solve..survival of the fittest..lol
Secondly they have used triple tissue or some type of hide /leather paper...
It really is competitive here the more complex the model