Rishabh

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Rishabh4origami

Post by Rishabh4origami »

:) I'm new to this site and i am 8 yrs old. I am a hardcore origami fan and i am pretty good at it to. I can fold the Spring into action, Magic Ball. I'm currently looking for Hojyo Takashis Diagrams. People, can u pls take me seriously?
Rishabh
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

No you won't be taken seriously if you come here asking for copyrighted diagrams and posting your request at the wrong thread. I predict your message will be erased soon.
ahudson
Forum Sensei

Post by ahudson »

psssh what is it with kids these days...

The origami database will give you a list of all the publications that Hojyo Takashi has appeared in if you search it: http://www.origamidatabase.com/ Type in just his last name, you'll get more results.

Most of these are Tanteidan Convention books and magazines, which are available from JOAS. They accept paypal now so you should have no trouble ordering from them.
joshuaorigami
Buddha

Post by joshuaorigami »

hi there, im 12 years old and ive got loads of hojyo's diagrams, but i had to pay good money for them! :)
most of them are crease patterns but there are diagrams for his lucanus cervus (tanteidan 14) sumarai vs stag beetle (tanteidan 12) and his vajrapani base only (tanteidan 11).
there are a few other models that were distributed to full JOAS members in the past years including his violinist, icarus and full diagrams of vajrapani.
his model of shibaraku's head is in tanteidan 119.
hope this helps! :D