Greetings!

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Takatheeducatedkid

Greetings!

Post by Takatheeducatedkid »

Hello everyone! You may call me Taka. I fold origami paper once in a while, and am not the best at it, but I enjoy doing it once in a while. Things I love to do consist of: Origami, Pokémon, writing, drawing, baking and sleeping. I guess that's all I have to say!

There is something that is really confusing me though, and that's the fact that in the rules, it says I may have an image in my signature as long as it fits the horribly tiny limits. However, when I finally manage to make a signature picture to put in, it says that I'm not allowed to put images inside. What is going on here?

Also there are two different stated sizes your avatar can be, one in the rules and one as you change your avatar, which one is the real size?
Eevee
origami_8
Administrator

Re: Greetings!

Post by origami_8 »

Hello and welcome on board.
Signature pictures are allowed on this Forum (but not encouraged) as long as they aren't animated. They should work and we also do have some members who use them.
I corrected the entry about Avatar size in the Forum Rules and Regulations according to the actual settings, that would be 80x80 pixels.
Takatheeducatedkid

Re: Greetings!

Post by Takatheeducatedkid »

Thanks for the help, but what I meant about the signatures was that it says image BB code isn't allowed when I insert my image link with the correct tags around it.
Eevee