Hello all from Serbia

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
markopetra

Hello all from Serbia

Post by markopetra »

Hi,
I'm Marko from Serbia. I have started origami channel recently called Origami How to (not such genius in giving names :} ).
Here is link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2F_y ... 1-KPFdQCpA

I want to teach people in making simple and intermediate models for now. Since startup i made 12 videos, most of them are models of animals. Videos are with diagrams that show in upper left corner. I also work in after effects so i designed intro and outro for videos.

I need some feedback so when you have time check out my channel. Your suggestions will be used for improving the look of channel.Thanks to people who are managing this forum, there is so much inspiration in the gallery.

Here are last two videos:

I hope you will like it.
Razzmatazz
Forum Sensei

Re: Hello all from Serbia

Post by Razzmatazz »

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Your video style is for clean and that's great. I love the addition of the diagrams that come up in the corner (that allows people who learn through videos to simultaneously work up to the point where they can do it through diagrams).

Just a criticism though, when doing folds (like in the birdbase of your rhino) that require two folds (in the case of the birdbase, two inside reverse folds) you tend to not show the folds completed individually. It could be unclear to a beginner as they have to wait until you finish BOTH folds until they can start on doing a single fold.

But anyways, excellent video style!
markopetra

Re: Hello all from Serbia

Post by markopetra »

Thanks for response! I'm gonna work on what you told me