Note Folding at its Best

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
notefolds

Note Folding at its Best

Post by notefolds »

http://www.NoteFolds.com is dedicated to the art of folding notes out of notebook paper. NoteFolds.com strives to be the best site on the web for note folding, letter folding, and envelope folding. All the note folds on the site can be made with one piece of notebook paper. All folds were designed by me.

NoteFolds.com boasts full color photo instructions as well as video. More note folds are being added daily.

Keep the art of note folding, letter folding, and envelope folding alive. Stop texting and pass a note ;)

Latest Note Fold: Skull Note Fold
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Great, absolutely great. I love your notes in origami!!! :lol:
Ondrej Cibulka Origami, www.origamido.cz
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

I don't like your self-advertising. Just to let you know, I was thinking hard on deleting this topic because it sounds so ad-like.
notefolds

Post by notefolds »

I am sorry origami8. I did not mean it to sound ad like. In fact you will see my site has zero ads :) It costs me money to have it up. I just want to share the joy of note folding with everyone. So yes, I made it sound as appealing as possible :D
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

"ad-like"? What does it mean? :shock:
Max

Post by Max »

It means that it sounds like an advertisment.
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

with "ad-like" Anna ment, that it sounds like the advertisment for a professional page to earn money with it.

in my personal point of view it may note have been the best idea to use the term "note##.com" so many times, and the third-person-talk sounds a little bit awkward... . but I did not get it as an advertisement.

I like the idea to fold from "normal" paper, so I think you page is a wonderful idea, keep up your work :)
Ondrej.Cibulka
Buddha

Post by Ondrej.Cibulka »

Gerwin advertised here his book and he surely earning money by its selling. How you can compare this amateur web with proffesional book? "Advertisment" of this and other webs is absolutely OK. It is in section "personal", what more you want? The same you can say about every origami society webs!
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

I completely agree with you :)
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Ondrej, you misunderstand me. The website itself is nice and promoting it here is all correct but I don't like how he did it. In German we have a saying that translates roughly to "the sound makes the music" what means "It's not what you say, but how you say it." Christian already pointed out the points that made me feel bad about this topic. But like I said the homepage is nice.