Introductions

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Dulcinea

Re: Introductions

Post by Dulcinea »

Thank you!
kex_er

Post by kex_er »

Hello!
My name is Adrian. I've been folding origami for about 4 maybe 5 years. I prefer classic origami but sometime i folded modular too. Hope to have a good time here. Sorry for any mistakes I know my english isn't perfect.
See you :wink:
My flickr

Sorry for my bad english
marzanka

Post by marzanka »

Hello :)
I'm Marzena and i'm from Poland. I'm 19 and i love origami since I was a child. Now I'm finishing my high school and I have to learn a lot. Although i'm always busy, I still find some time for origami :) In Poland it's quite unpopular hobby so it's kind of unique :) I like making really complex models that take many hours to be done. Or simple models that need a lot of modelling becouse it makes origami aritistic and more like a sculpure.
phillipcurl

Post by phillipcurl »

Welcome to the forum, marzanka. Hope you enjoy your stay!
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip
Ayódele

Post by Ayódele »

Hi all,

=;

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ayódele and I live in Birmingham in the UK. I am new to origami and am fascinated by the beauty of this craft.

I look forward to learning from the expertise on this forum.
OrigamiGeek
Forum Sensei

Post by OrigamiGeek »

Welcome Ayodele!
Check out my gallery and don't forget to leave a comment!
Orixander

Post by Orixander »

Hello to all,

I've been aware of the existence of the forum since many years ago but I've never been quite familiar with being participant within it. I'm starting today.
My name is Alejandro. People call me Alex or Ale. I've been a paperfolder since the 5 years. I got familiar with it thanks to my parents that introduced it to me when I was a kid. Dad got in touch with origami because his life passion has been Karate. Since his teacher is japanese, getting in touch with origami was just a matter of time. When he learned some traditional figures, he and my mother decided it would be a good idea to teach their son how to fold paper. So... here I am :)
I was born in north of Mexico in a city that's literally surrounded by wonderful mountains. It's name is Monterrey. I'm 24 years old and I'm still an enthusiast of origami.

I can't wait to meet other origami enthusiasts on the community!
Kind regards / Yoroshiku onegishimasu/ Saludos / mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cumprimentos

~Alejandro L.

My flickr: http://www.flickr.com/orixander
Baltorigamist

Post by Baltorigamist »

Welcome to the forum everyone!
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
neoragex

Post by neoragex »

Hello everyone. I am Ratheesh from India. I am a web developer and very much into origami. I recently started folding and i have to admit that giving form to a square piece of paper feels wonderful in many ways. I hope i can contribute whatever i have learned to all the users in here and as well as gain a bit more in my process of learning. Thank you for having me here ^_^.
Ytse

Hello from Italy

Post by Ytse »

Hi everybody, I'm Marco from southern Italy! I'm glad to meet so many people with the same passion for origami, as I live in a small town where I'm the only origami enthusiast. I began at the age of 7, thanks to a book exchange with a friend. I received a book with origami for beginners. I never returned it :lol:
Alend

Post by Alend »

Thank you very much for this excellent forum....

sorry for the mistake in my first thread I was in hurry..
dakshmeet

Post by dakshmeet »

hey everyone,
im daksh from india.i used to live in japan earlier thats where i first started origami. i was 6 at the time so didnt pay much attention to it. a few years after i moved to india, i found a few small books on origami. i then started to look at youtube for a few videos. soon i was reading books like "the works of satoshi kamiya" rather than the small books on origami basics. once i started making more complex models such as the ancient dragon,i found this website. to me, it was like a gift from god.so i decided to register. it might take some time for me to get used to this site, but you'll soon be cursing me for my questions.
-Dakshmeet Singh
Last edited by dakshmeet on March 9th, 2016, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander1992

Post by Alexander1992 »

hello everyone I am a new member Alex, I love origami and hope to find interesting things on this forum
Noided

Post by Noided »

Hey, I'm Noided. I used to be a regular here but lost interest in origami a couple of years ago and had my account deleted. To make a long story short, I'm back under a new pseudonym and looking forward to re-learning to fold.
foonkyfeend

Post by foonkyfeend »

Hello! I forgot to intro myself when I first made this account. I like origami :D