A Scotsman in France

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here!
Scotsdreamer

A Scotsman in France

Post by Scotsdreamer »

Hey all,

Thought I'd drop a hello and a who am i?

Well I have been doing origami since 2004 when I attempted to give up smoking :roll: now I consider myself a fully practicing origamist (it's even on my cv as an example of logic), no where near the level of some of the people here and around the world.

I normally do origami when I need to concentrate on something else as a means to occupy my hands, you should have seen my old office as I had LOTS of conference calls....

currently working my way through Engels Angelfish to Zen and Langs Complete Book of Origami, I hpope to have done the cuckoo clock before the end of the decade.

appreciate all feedback to posts, questions and if you're near charenntes maritime (France 17) a coffee sometime
Argil

Post by Argil »

Wellcome,

Unfortunately, I do not live in charentes maritime but in lot et garonne (47) but for the coffee "sait on jamais".
akugami
Forum Sensei

Post by akugami »

welcome to the forum, scotsdreamer! have you been successful in stopping smoking?
if you're going to visit my little flickr_gallery, please leave a comment - a critical one is welcome, too, if necessary: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57625237@N02/
Scotsdreamer

Post by Scotsdreamer »

grizzly man wrote:welcome to the forum, scotsdreamer! have you been successful in stopping smoking?
afraid not :( but at least I can fold now so thats always a plus
Scotsdreamer

Post by Scotsdreamer »

Argil wrote:Wellcome,

Unfortunately, I do not live in charentes maritime but in lot et garonne (47) but for the coffee "sait on jamais".
Mais oui, you never know when one of us will be going through the others region.

Grizzly mentioned a french forum. do you know the link?
akugami
Forum Sensei

Post by akugami »

just use the signature (link) in argil's post. i think, he's quite active in there and with this probably a good adress to ask about special topics ...
if you're going to visit my little flickr_gallery, please leave a comment - a critical one is welcome, too, if necessary: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57625237@N02/